FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Re: Vision+ Wi-Fi Booster DOUBLE FPV Range

PVFlyer said:
tizzl10 said:
PVFlyer said:
Gentlemen, the top 3 records of V+ Booster Longest FPV Range Contest (640x480 15fps or 30fps) is as below. Please let me know which platform iOS/Android do you prefer to get a free copy of V+ Booster app. It's easier for iOS, and I can PM you a promo code to redeem the app in App Store. For Android, you may purchase the app from Google Play (post a review would be helpful) and I will reimburse you using PayPal accordingly.

1. tizzl10: 10,840ft / 3,305 (iOS)
2. LMC: 8,424ft / 2,568m (Android)
3. sigwameister: 6,534ft / 1,992m (Android)

Thank you so much for all your support and feedbacks of FPV range records in the contest. I look forward to starting stage-2 beta in the coming week.

I already have it on both ios and android :)
Well JT, since you already have both, how about to get you a stage-2 V+ booster or P2V booster app once available?

LMC and sigwameister, please let me which version do you prefer.

sounds good to me!

PVFlyer said:
tizzl10 said:
PVFlyer said:
Gentlemen, the top 3 records of V+ Booster Longest FPV Range Contest (640x480 15fps or 30fps) is as below. Please let me know which platform iOS/Android do you prefer to get a free copy of V+ Booster app. It's easier for iOS, and I can PM you a promo code to redeem the app in App Store. For Android, you may purchase the app from Google Play (post a review would be helpful) and I will reimburse you using PayPal accordingly.

1. tizzl10: 10,840ft / 3,305 (iOS)
2. LMC: 8,424ft / 2,568m (Android)
3. sigwameister: 6,534ft / 1,992m (Android)

Thank you so much for all your support and feedbacks of FPV range records in the contest. I look forward to starting stage-2 beta in the coming week.

I already have it on both ios and android :)
Well JT, since you already have both, how about to get you a stage-2 V+ booster or P2V booster app once available?

LMC and sigwameister, please let me which version do you prefer.

I prefer android booster :lol:

Hi, i would like to try out the V+ app for IOS.

But just a question, does it have any effect on a non modified DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ ?

Tnx from a newbi on this subject, just want to add a couple of hundred meter range without to much advanced mods.

Crank3d said:

But just a question, does it have any effect on a non modified DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ ?

Tnx from a newbi on this subject, just want to add a couple of hundred meter range without to much advanced mods.

its in the app store

I'm trying out a home-made reflector placed behind the 5.8 antenna, because with the WiFi boost I run out of control range at about the same place I lose FPV. It trips RTH, but I hate the anxious moments until I get FPV back -- I'd rather use Home Lock to get back in FPV range.

I saw a video where another fellow made a reflector out of tinfoil. I'm using a coffee can (12oz size). Get one made of foil-coated paper. Cut it in half length-wise, trim down to where it's no taller than the antenna itself and make a notch so that it fits over the antenna base. Then glue or attach a scrap of paper/wood/whatever on the inside of the curve of the can to spread it out a little to a broad parabolic shape, and make a hole or some other means to attach it to the very top of the antenna. Without worrying about geometry or RF perfection, any reflector will throw more signal forward. Easy to make, should make a difference and can be taken on and off without hassle.

Crank3d said:

Buy and try :lol:
It's great !!!!!
1616mtr with non modified vision + :mrgreen:

Crank3d said:

Buy and try :lol:
It's great !!!!!
1616mtr with non modified vision + :mrgreen:

That was its original intention to add range to a stock plus - others have just been exploring the limits with mods.

;)

ha. dont buy it then, but it does work. i posted screenshots showing my distances.

b2pilot186 said:
This software sounds like a nice internet scam. Put it out there and have a few of your buddies (or use a few alternate IDs on this board) give it a big thumbs up, then charge $8.99 for the app.

Seriously, only a few posters actually talk this app up...supposedly having beta tested it. Sorry, not buying any of it.

In fairness to the developers, I'd like to chime in that your cynicism is misguided. The app works and increases range by at least 50%. All without a single mod to the stock P2V+. I have no relationship to the developers and don't have an alter ego in this forum.

I think that any continued criticism should be founded on facts and not on pure speculation. I'd be open to bona fide reasons as to why I should not use the app.

b2pilot186 said:
This software sounds like a nice internet scam. Put it out there and have a few of your buddies (or use a few alternate IDs on this board) give it a big thumbs up, then charge $8.99 for the app.

Seriously, only a few posters actually talk this app up...supposedly having beta tested it. Sorry, not buying any of it.

Right, have a nice life !
I am getting double the range with the app but its your own free mind and will to believe me or not.
The only point you have is indeed not to trust everything and accept it, unless you have seen it with your own eyes.
And thus you have to take a leap into the abyss to believe it.
Anyway if it doesn't work you can always return the app and get your money back, so whats the deal ?

b2pilot186 said:

Wow, you are a real genius. You think they took the time to create multiple profiles (including mine :roll: ) and post on/reply to multiple threads, with each individual profile, during month-long time-spans? I've been looking for somebody as smart as you to hire and help expand my company. With you and your intellect on my team, I'll make MILLIONS!!! Nay....I'll make BILLIONS!!!

MattUNI2001 said:
b2pilot186 said:

Wow, you are a real genius. You think they took the time to create multiple profiles (including mine :roll: ) and post on/reply to multiple threads, with each individual profile, during month-long time-spans? I've been looking for somebody as smart as you to hire and help expand my company. With you and your intellect on my team, I'll make MILLIONS!!! Nay....I'll make BILLIONS!!!

I'll jump in here - I had some credit on Play, so I figured, what the heck, I'll try the app. I was getting FPV only out to 1,000 feet or so. Since installing the app, I was able to fly 2200 feet at 350' altitude, from my driveway over my neighborhood with FPV the whole way. Have to admit, I am impressed.

However, The past three days, I have not been getting the range, and am not sure what happened, so I hope the developer will reply to me. I am only getting a few hundred feet when the FPV freezes. I haven't tried rebooting my phone to see if that's the culprit, but regardless, after initially installing the app, it just plain worked. So, the bashing was totally unwarranted.

PhantomPhyler said:
I'll jump in here - I had some credit on Play, so I figured, what the heck, I'll try the app. I was getting FPV only out to 1,000 feet or so. Since installing the app, I was able to fly 2200 feet at 350' altitude, from my driveway over my neighborhood with FPV the whole way. Have to admit, I am impressed.

However, The past three days, I have not been getting the range, and am not sure what happened, so I hope the developer will reply to me. I am only getting a few hundred feet when the FPV freezes. I haven't tried rebooting my phone to see if that's the culprit, but regardless, after initially installing the app, it just plain worked. So, the bashing was totally unwarranted.
I suspect there is probably some 2.4G RF interference in that area. You may try to identify the issue by flying without enabling the booster app or test it in another open field. Please also refer to FAQ - Q4 in the OP for details.

b2pilot186 said:

I think it's hard to stack up 1,000+ posts (100+ pages) with a few buddies or alternate/fake IDs in the same thread. I don't do any marketing to promote this app, and I don't get paid by the developer (my dev buddy). I do this for fun and help my dev buddy, as well as benefit P2V+ community.

There are many P2V+ pilots flying complete stock setup (even without booster app), and they are happy with their setup. No one is asking you (or those happy pilots) to buy the booster app or anything ever. You don't have to "Sorry, not buying any of it."

a little question:

I'm reading the posts by linuxkidd about encrypting the wifi and changing the root password

I guess that if I change the password of the fc200/repeater, then the booster pgm will not be able to login to them to change the parameters to boost the signal

I'm i wrong ?

thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT