FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Re: Vision+ Wi-Fi Booster DOUBLE FPV Range

Has anyone tested (or can the author confirm) the booster app works with firmware 3.04? Just wanting to confirm it works before buying it.

gimme a couple of hours and ill check when i get home from work.

davephantom said:
Has anyone tested (or can the author confirm) the booster app works with firmware 3.04? Just wanting to confirm it works before buying it.

same question

davephantom said:
Theoretically, V+ Booster does NOT deal directly with Autopilot System V3.04 (or any other version). It deals with DJI FC200 Camera V1.2.5g, though there may have a interaction internally between Autopilot and FC200 Camera.

Hope some V+ Booster users report back after upgrade to Autopilot V3.04.

Re: Android V+ Booster Beta Testing

PVFlyer said:
We are about to start Android version V+ Booster beta testing on the coming weekend/Sunday. The app will only support Android 4.0 or above.

For those willing to be beta testers of the V+ Booster, you may prepare/require the followings:
1. Own an Android device running 4.0 or above;
2. Willing to take risk;
3. Comfortable to fly 1-2KM range by FPV, which will be definitely way out of sight;
4. Likely to outfly 5.8G control link (around 1200m) and trigger RTH. You need to check your RC transmitter in FCC mode;
5. Willing to share your range test results regardless good or bad, including (1) Vision app Preview Quality - avoid using 640x480 30fps due to DJI VISION app issue, (2) rural/sub-urban/urban area, (3) before/after boosted FPV range and altitude;
6. Please PM the serial number of your Android device(s) running 4.0 or above.

PM sent

Hope some V+ Booster user could tell me, if its possible to upgrade to V3.04.

neoneo said:
when this booster does come out for Androids, it should work fine with P2V+'s that have downgraded to assistant software 1.08 right? :?

My P2V+ always use 1.08 :lol:

LMC said:
neoneo said:
when this booster does come out for Androids, it should work fine with P2V+'s that have downgraded to assistant software 1.08 right? :?

i love good news. I'm going to take my brothers iPhone 5s and use the app. I'm patient with everything in life except my toys

neoneo said:
LMC said:
i love good news. I'm going to take my brothers iPhone 5s and use the app. I'm patient with everything in life except my toys

Use 1.08 can fly over 13600ft no problem. :twisted:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=15660

LMC said:
neoneo said:
LMC said:

Use 1.08 can fly over 13600ft no problem. :twisted:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=15660
I'm working on getting your set up now. choosing sunhans is has proven to be difficult, fpvlr has them but not the batteries or chargers or something (hence the difficult part). and there are no videos on how to install the antenna on the drone. There are video's on the phantom 2 vision but not the plus. none that i have been about to find. and I'm not gonna open that thing up without a tutorial lol smh. the antennas i would like to get them one at a time and test the range with each one along and as combinations.
i notice you only have one wifi extender antenna. would a second one give you more boost or no.

DEVILone said:
Hope some V+ Booster user could tell me, if its possible to upgrade to V3.04.
I don't worry V+ Booster at all with Autopilot System update, while it does NOT deal with Autopilot as I mentioned earlier. If you don't run the app, it does not take effect anyway.

I'm a bit more worrying about Autopilot 3.04 itself, as I have learnt lessons from DJI about firmware update previously.

Hi PVFlyer,

Finally I flied yesterday night with preview 640x480@15fps and got the result below

Stock PV+ with 14dbi panel = 537M

Stock PV+ with 14dbi panel & sunhans 2.4G & 5.8G hardware booster = 854M

Stock PV+ with 14dbi panel & sunhans 2.4G & 5.8G hardware booster & V+ booster app = 1537.9M :lol:

Attachments

• 相片 22-5-14下午06 23 55.jpg
    相片 22-5-14下午06 23 55.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 284

jimmyckchan said:
Hi PVFlyer,

Finally I flied yesterday night with preview 640x480@15fps and got the result below

Stock PV+ with 14dbi panel = 537M

Stock PV+ with 14dbi panel & sunhans 2.4G & 5.8G hardware booster = 854M

Stock PV+ with 14dbi panel & sunhans 2.4G & 5.8G hardware booster & V+ booster app = 1537.9M :lol:
Good job Jimmy. You boost additional 80% range. Is it long enough flying to Disneyland to film fireworks? :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart