FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Re: Vision+ Wi-Fi Booster DOUBLE FPV Range

Chamb0 FPV said:
I made a little video today of mine, very impressed with this app so far, just need a bit more nerve to send it further
Nice video. You may take a look of FAQ Q1 in OP. You don't need to toggle back-and-forth of VISION app. Simply turn on the booster first then open VISION app and fly. I did that in the video is mainly for demonstrating a comparison with/without booster.

PVFlyer said:
Vortex66 said:
**** Apple Itunes! I can't buy anything with my visa electron from the app store. Can i just pay you directly for the app and then give me a coupon or something so i can download it? i really need this and i have no other options..
I'm sorry that we don't have other way to receive payment than App Store. You may borrow an Apple ID from your friend to download/buy this app, then pay back to your friend.

That what I've been doing but they all have Visa Electron and I'm out of options. The situation is stupid since I really want the app but the **** "politics" don't let me have it : :cry:

Is it possible to boost the wlan up with the app on an ipad and then fly with an android tablet?

Vortex66 said:
PVFlyer said:
Vortex66 said:
**** Apple Itunes! I can't buy anything with my visa electron from the app store. Can i just pay you directly for the app and then give me a coupon or something so i can download it? i really need this and i have no other options..
I'm sorry that we don't have other way to receive payment than App Store. You may borrow an Apple ID from your friend to download/buy this app, then pay back to your friend.

That what I've been doing but they all have Visa Electron and I'm out of options. The situation is stupid since I really want the app but the **** "politics" don't let me have it : :cry:

Can't you purchase a iTunes gift card, enter it for the credit you need to get the app?

how can i tell if my p2v+ is connected for boost ? other than long range test.

i got 3200 ft range, 150 ft alt.thats w/o any ant. mod. .; i guess that's with wifi boost.

i didnt get a chance to take pic's. coz i get scared when i lost video signal and not radio connection, rth. ;)

RemE said:

Can't you purchase a iTunes gift card, enter it for the credit you need to get the app?[/quote]

I'll try that. Thanks

Mine was bought with visa electron :/

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2 Pro

PVFlyer, did you check the craft to see if it looks for a software update via the SD card upon start up, this is a pretty common method in systems like this? If that was the case you could make a boot file on the SD card that made the changes each time the machine was started up, similar to magic Lantern? You work is definitely awesome and much appreciated by all and I am anxiously awaiting the Android version. Thanks

PVFlyer said:
tizzl10 said:
Bcook01 said:
Great app
Works amazingly well on the iPad mini and iphone. Prior to using this app my range was less than six feet.

Any idea where the fp200 antenna is located? I haven't disassembled the p2+ as it is new and there are more issues. I am trying to get a replacement.

I like the camera but they need to time lapse stills like the hero3 also takes too long to take a single frame.

Kudos

less than six feet? something is wrong there buddy!
Either hardware problem or some 2.4G channel-1 Wifi AP/router nearby generating noise. You may try to bring the aircraft outside of your apartment/house.

Pvflyer

Yes I have a problem. I am trying to determine if it is the Re 700 or the FC 200 camera that is the problem. I get a disconnect shortly after starting the motors. I live on a golf course and there are no other Wi-Fi signals in the vicinity. I installed the booster application and it made a phenomenal difference however it is only masking the problem .

This problem occurred right out-of-the-box and now I'm trying to find a solution without sending it back. I'm getting little support from DJI or the dealer where I purchased it.

Bob

Finally managed to purchase it with an Itunes Gift Card. So far increased range from 600 meters to aproximately 750meters(in the city, buildings blocking signal).

Will do testing in field soon.

Does anyone with both a Vision and Vision Plus know if the Vision Plus WiFi Extender will work with a Vision? I ask because the newer extender reports its battery status in the phone app, that is handy.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Vortex66 said:
Finally managed to purchase it with an Itunes Gift Card. So far increased range from 600 meters to aproximately 750meters(in the city, buildings blocking signal).

Will do testing in field soon.
If buildings block the signal without LOS, then any booster or antenna mod couldn't help much to extend the range.

mtpisgah said:
how can i tell if my p2v+ is connected for boost ? other than long range test.

i got 3200 ft range, 150 ft alt.thats w/o any ant. mod. .; i guess that's with wifi boost.

i didnt get a chance to take pic's. coz i get scared when i lost video signal and not radio connection, rth. ;)
Once you tap the Boost up! button, you should get a message of "Congratulation | Your Vision+ is boosted up". We will try to add an indicator in the app to display whether the booster is ON or OFF status.

If you fly higher altitude, you could go farther by FPV.

neoneo said:
I've seen the booster app work for Apple Iphone. But I haven't seen it for Android yet. Cant wait

not available yet for the android..devs are working on it.

just got shipping notification for my 5.8 1w sunhans amplifier..hopefully it can keep up with my wifi booster's app range. if not, im gonna be pissed!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl