FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Re: Vision+ Wi-Fi Booster DOUBLE FPV Range

PVFlyer said:
LMC said:
Tony:

Today's weather no good,but I feel very very happy now!
My mods and your software booster let my P2V+ fly over 13600ft(4.2km).
Thank you very much!

Jason
Wow, :D what a long range flight. Did you ever test your mod WITHOUT software booster for a comparison?

I intended to do a long range test with the software booster today, but there was a thunder storm in the morning. Hope to do that in the afternoon if weather allows. My Vision+ could not take off in the past 3 consecutive weekends due to bad weather. :evil:
I will try next time. :lol:

AllanVB said:
PVFlyer said:
For iPad users, you may need search "iPhone Apps" to locate the app, but the search is not updated yet. It's easier to use the link http://itunes.apple.com/app/vision+-wi- ... ?ls=1&mt=8
Thank you.

I am headed out to see how it performs. BTW. I also use a galaxy 3 tablet. Let us know when it is available for android.
:)
Please share with us your test results. Mind you also post a review in App Store?

LMC said:
Tony:

Today's weather no good,but I feel very very happy now!
My mods and your software booster let my P2V+ fly over 13600ft(4.2km).
Thank you very much!

Jason

*spits beer on my monitor* say what? 13600 ft? what control antenna do you have? good Lord!

where is the video man??!?!

Ksandersfl said:
Please don't pull out the flame throwers.....I searched the threads and I could use some guidance. I have a Galaxy s4 and in sunny Florida I cant see much. I want to up the display to 7 or 8 inches. I have some cheap tablets and it says the DJI software is not compatible.

I need to know which tablets will work, I like the Galaxy series and can pick up a Galaxy three for $99 refurb to a 7" NEW for $159 at Costco. Any other brands, models or sizes that seem to work better or will the Galaxy series work. Ipads are not an option.

Oh yeah, put me on the list for a Android software.......I am sure it will work killer with my Stage 2 wi-fi system.

Thanks
If you want to buy Android (especially cheap) device for DJI VISION app, make sure it has compass built-in.

borgqueenx said:
Thanks. And fair priced for what it does.
Nice that you got it resolved with apple.

I do wonder if you plan updating the app if required for a new firmware, since we all want the waypoints features. That app update might come with a phantom firmware too.
I think it's too early to guess what are the changes in the new firmware. This booster app has nothing to deal with DJI VISION app.

mr_3_0_5 said:
Well the beta version must still work as I just went out and tested it
Stock video was getting very choppy and losing connection at 2500 ft
I then turned the booster on and flew till I lost control signal at 3700ft
I am in the woods and would like to test this again in an open area
I also need to mod my control 5.8 side to push it further this was with stock whip
So at the moment my record would be 3700 ft limited by control
Fpv the whole way
Thanks again guys for all your hard work and late nights

Reme I offered to pay him and he wouldn't take my money just wanted me to post my results

Are there still plans to boost the preview quality ?
Increase Preview Quality to 720p@15fps (1280x720) is in my wish list. Researching a good way of doing that on Vision+, though we tried some protocol hacks on P2V months ago and it worked.

Saw that it's up on the Apple Store today... Just bought it and will try it out! :D

i have iphone5s, ipod mini, and ipad...i can use it anytime when my family is not, except my phone. so, do i have to buy and pay one of each if i want to continue the way it is now. :?:

3 x $8.99 = $26.97 :oops:

FYI.. This app is not snake oil, it absolutely works, my brother has a p2v+ and managed to go over 3k feet today completely stock except for the app which is more than doubling his distance... I can hardly wait for it to come out for the p2v!

PVFlyer said:
ron329 said:
ANDROID PLEASE!! You will make many people very happy!
It's 1:15 am now in Hong Kong, and my dev buddy is still working hard on Android. I will move forward to stage-2 research and testing.
I would be ready for some Android beta testing.

Does anyone know if this app makes your PV2+ battery run out quicker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtpisgah said:
i have iphone5s, ipod mini, and ipad...i can use it anytime when my family is not, except my phone. so, do i have to buy and pay one of each if i want to continue the way it is now. :?:

Not if you use the same Apple ID once you buy it you can download to all devices

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Over 13600ft(4.2KM) screenshot.
14179810196_c9abc8eb19_z.jpg

plasmo said:
Does anyone know if this app makes your PV2+ battery run out quicker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't noticed any battery drain from using the app.

RobFallen said:
mtpisgah said:

Not if you use the same Apple ID once you buy it you can download to all devices

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2 Pro

thanks, i thought its like buying a music in itune. okay, ill have one please w/ fortune cookies :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart