FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Re: Vision+ Wi-Fi Booster DOUBLE FPV Range

I got it. You should have the instructions right on the app when you open it.

Mori55 said:
So it'll work exactly the same as stock but more power.
I'm using my iPad mini with wifi only no cell connection , will it work ?

yes, it will work.

PVFlyer said:
I'm glad to let you all iDevice users know that I managed to resolve the approval issues with Apple in a professional manner. I guess the app is heading to the App Store. It's priced $8.99, and you may download it at the link below.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/vision+-wi- ... ?ls=1&mt=8

Thank you so much for all your inputs and support, as well as the testing effort of following beta testers. I will request a Promo Code for each of the beta tester from my development buddy, and PM to each of you shortly.
1. tizzl10
2. LMC
3. mem_ny
4. Alib

Wow, congratulations! That is insane how you were able to get it resolved so quickly! At least it seems like Apple was reasonable when you contacted them. Anxiously awaiting the Android version... :D

Attachments

• 14199798664_e05f89b4fd_z.jpg
    14199798664_e05f89b4fd_z.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 457

PVFlyer said:
For iPad users, you may need search "iPhone Apps" to locate the app, but the search is not updated yet. It's easier to use the link http://itunes.apple.com/app/vision+-wi- ... ?ls=1&mt=8
Thank you.

I am headed out to see how it performs. BTW. I also use a galaxy 3 tablet. Let us know when it is available for android.
:)

Please don't pull out the flame throwers.....I searched the threads and I could use some guidance. I have a Galaxy s4 and in sunny Florida I cant see much. I want to up the display to 7 or 8 inches. I have some cheap tablets and it says the DJI software is not compatible.

I need to know which tablets will work, I like the Galaxy series and can pick up a Galaxy three for $99 refurb to a 7" NEW for $159 at Costco. Any other brands, models or sizes that seem to work better or will the Galaxy series work. Ipads are not an option.

Oh yeah, put me on the list for a Android software.......I am sure it will work killer with my Stage 2 wi-fi system.

Thanks

PVFlyer said:
I'm glad to let you all iDevice users know that I managed to resolve the approval issues with Apple in a professional manner. I guess the app is heading to the App Store. It's priced $8.99, and you may download it at the link below.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/vision+-wi- ... ?ls=1&mt=8

Thank you so much for all your inputs and support, as well as the testing effort of following beta testers. I will request a Promo Code for each of the beta tester from my development buddy, and PM to each of you shortly.
1. tizzl10
2. LMC
3. mem_ny
4. Alib

Any chance you you wiill do one for phantom 2 vision ?

Thanks. And fair priced for what it does.
Nice that you got it resolved with apple.

I do wonder if you plan updating the app if required for a new firmware, since we all want the waypoints features. That app update might come with a phantom firmware too.

Ksandersfl said:
Please don't pull out the flame throwers.....I searched the threads and I could use some guidance. I have a Galaxy s4 and in sunny Florida I cant see much. I want to up the display to 7 or 8 inches. I have some cheap tablets and it says the DJI software is not compatible.

I need to know which tablets will work, I like the Galaxy series and can pick up a Galaxy three for $99 refurb to a 7" NEW for $159 at Costco. Any other brands, models or sizes that seem to work better or will the Galaxy series work. Ipads are not an option.

Oh yeah, put me on the list for a Android software.......I am sure it will work killer with my Stage 2 wi-fi system.

Thanks

I just tested out the DJI Vision app on my 1st Gen Nexus 7, and it also said the app was not compatible. However, I still installed it, downloading it from the following website: http://droneslinger.com/software.html I then ran the app on the nexus 7, and it worked perfectly. You could always try doing the same thing.

Is there any chance of overheating the circuitry?

This seems to be driving it harder - somewhat similar to overclocking a CPU

So yeah as soon as i know you and your friend will try to update it for the new waypoint function whenever that comes available and if that needs a updated app...Then i will buy :)

Does this mean the beta won't work for me anymore ?
I didn't get a promo code ?
I'm a little lost now

mr_3_0_5 said:
Does this mean the beta won't work for me anymore ?
I didn't get a promo code ?
I'm a little lost now

Frankly I would buy the app, even as a tester, to support these guys, what a wonderful gift they have brought to the group. I just bought the app and I don't yet have a plus!

Looking forward to the enhancements! Thanks PVflyer!

Well the beta version must still work as I just went out and tested it
Stock video was getting very choppy and losing connection at 2500 ft
I then turned the booster on and flew till I lost control signal at 3700ft
I am in the woods and would like to test this again in an open area
I also need to mod my control 5.8 side to push it further this was with stock whip
So at the moment my record would be 3700 ft limited by control
Fpv the whole way
Thanks again guys for all your hard work and late nights

Reme I offered to pay him and he wouldn't take my money just wanted me to post my results

Are there still plans to boost the preview quality ?

Please please trll me there will be p2v version :) :) :)

Has anyone tried it with p2v?
Anyone know if it works?
I have no hesitation to buy the app. I just dont want to use it and find out it has unwanted effects on the P2v!?

Yojimbo007 said:
Please please trll me there will be p2v version :) :) :)

Has anyone tried it with p2v?
Anyone know if it works?
I have no hesitation to buy the app. I just dont want to use it and find out it has unwanted effects on the P2v!?

NOT for Vision "Classic" at this time, but there may be hope?

Not that I would need to but is this reversible or permanent? Do I have to boost each time I fly?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor