FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Re: Software Boosted Vision+ DOUBLE FPV Range

it works very well..im running out of control range now. thinking of getting a 1w 5.8ghz amplifier, but those prices are crazy!

FPVLR said:
jimmyckchan said:
PVFlyer said:
OK guys, I got dozens of PMs requesting to be a beta tester. Due to certain misunderstanding previously, many beta test candidates are flying original Vision instead of Vision+ Plus. This software booster is NOT compatible with original Vision for the time being.

I would like to open up a second round beta test for those Vision+ Plus pilots. I only have 5 more UDID quota for Vision+ pilots, who are willing to share your test results to the community. Please PM me your UDID and clarify that you are flying Vision+ Plus.

P.S. For those who sent PMs to me your UDID earlier, you do NOT need to re-send.

Hi Tony,

I'm a new comer of this forum so I can't send pm you. I really hope to become one of the vision+ booster tester and test it in HK. Yes, I'm living in HK and proud of this booster is develop in hk. How can I send you my UDID? Via email?

Jimmy I am Tony but I am not the developer of this software so don't want to take credit for this. I only make antennas, and I am happy if this boosting solution actually works well so my antennas can go even further.
Tony
Jimmy, Tony (FPVLR),
I'm sorry for the confusion. I'm also Tony (PVFlyer). The booster app is indeed developed in Hong Kong together with a friend of mine. I received your UDID by PM. Will let you know once the ad-hoc is available for download. We cannot fly anyway because of the **** weather. It keeps raining for 2 weeks. :evil:

mr_3_0_5 said:
App will not let me install it
I don't know what going on
Maybe my numbers are not in the system yet
Can you double check the UDID you sent previously? It looks a bit weird starting with "FFFFFFFF" prefix. If you have another iDevice, please also PM me the UDID.

PVFlyer said:
mr_3_0_5 said:
Can you double check the UDID you sent previously? It looks a bit weird starting with "FFFFFFFF" prefix. If you have another iDevice, please also PM me the UDID.
It starting with ffffff means he has ios 7.0+ wich masks the udid by default. (Part of it)

PVFlyer said:
mr_3_0_5 said:

This app was giving me the incorrect udid
I have pmed you the correct udid sorry about that
And thanks again

borgqueenx said:
PVFlyer said:
mr_3_0_5 said:
It starting with ffffff means he has ios 7.0+ wich masks the udid by default. (Part of it)
That is not true. Most of iDevice are on iOS 7 (including my iPhone 5S and iPad). I'm unsure how you got such masked UDID, probably by some obsoleted app.

Anyway, simply plug in your iDevice to Windows/Mac by USB cable. Open iTunes and get your UDID there with the "proper" way below.
http://www.wikihow.com/Obtain-the-Identifier-Number-(UDID)-for-an-iPhone,-iPod-or-iPad

tizzl10 said:
it works very well..im running out of control range now. thinking of getting a 1w 5.8ghz amplifier, but those prices are crazy!
I don't suggest 5.8G amplifier, while I think it's not good for your health. I found providing full power to the transmitter can get longer control range when I flew my P2V. Thus I did a simple mod early this year on my P2V transmitter. I use 2S LiPo battery and a tiny BEC to replace 4*AA battery. I tuned the BEC to 6.4-6.8V.

WARNING: Do not connect 2S LiPo "directly" to the transmitter. A fully charged 2S LiPo is 8.4V, and may burn out the transmitter. I also unplug JST after use to avoid draining the 2S LiPo.

Attachments

• IMG_0404_640.jpg
    IMG_0404_640.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_0495_640.jpg
    IMG_0495_640.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 485

PVFlyer said:
tizzl10 said:
I don't suggest 5.8G amplifier, while I think it's not good for your health. I found providing full power to the transmitter can get longer control range when I flew my P2V. Thus I did a simple mod early this year on my P2V transmitter. I use 2S LiPo battery and a tiny BEC to replace 4*AA battery. I tuned the BEC to 6.4-6.8V.

WARNING: Do not connect 2S LiPo "directly" to the transmitter. A fully charged 2S LiPo is 8.4V, and may burn out the transmitter. I also unplug JST after use to avoid draining the 2S LiPo.
hmmm... can you sell this mod as well? ;)

srandall25 said:
PVFlyer said:
tizzl10 said:

hmmm... can you sell this mod as well? ;)
I'm sorry that I don't sell any mod. This is just my hobby. I would like to share my findings to the community if you think they are helpful.

The simple mod consists of a dirt cheap $0.5-$1 BEC and a 2S LiPo battery (maybe $5-$10). I think many hobby shops or ebay selling these.

is the beta still on the go or is it closed atm? if its still open how do i pm u fvflyer :)

App is installed I will try to do some tests today
Not sure if I can get away being Mother's Day today but I will try to post some results soon
Thanks again

First screen recorder video : software boosted with LHCP 6.5 Turns 2.4 12.9dBi and RHCP 12 turn 5.8 helical long range antenna.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJHZvb_FFJQ[/youtube]

Second screen recorder video :software boosted with LHCP 6.5 Turns 2.4 12.9dBi and 5.8 14 dbi patch antenna.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NahUAUk7toA[/youtube]

Third screen recorder video : software boosted with LHCP 6.5 Turns 2.4 12.9dBi and RHCP 12 turn 5.8 helical long range antenna.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESknEAnqnHw[/youtube]

Is there a way to record screen on non jailbroken iPad mini?

mr_3_0_5 said:
Momentarily and simultaneously press the power button (which is on the edge of the iPad mini) and the home button (which is the physical button on the face of the iPad mini). The screenshot will be saved to your photos.

LMC said:
First screen recorder video : software boosted with LHCP 6.5 Turns 2.4 12.9dBi and RHCP 12 turn 5.8 helical long range antenna.

Second screen recorder video :software boosted with LHCP 6.5 Turns 2.4 12.9dBi and 5.8 14 dbi patch antenna.

Third screen recorder video : software boosted with LHCP 6.5 Turns 2.4 12.9dBi and RHCP 12 turn 5.8 helical long range antenna.
Thanks a lot for your updates. You seemed trying very hard to really push the limit. Both 5.8G 12-turns helical and 14dBi patch reach about the same control range 6,500-7,200 ft. You may consider the simple mod of 5.8G transmitter as I mentioned earlier. I can reach >10,000 ft with the same 14dBi patch.

Well done, Jason!

Yea I get the screen shot but wanted to record it if possible

srandall25 said:
mr_3_0_5 said:
Yes, go into Cydia and search for an app called 'Display Recorder'. It will video record anything that is displayed on your screen. It cost $5. Here is a video I found in this thread of it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q82Qvv1eGRs
Please enlighten us how and where we can get into cydia on a non-jailbroken ipad xD

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart