FOUND!!! Thanks for all your help. Lost drone using litchi [emoji30]

I fly litchi for guided or repeatable projects and it's working great this case was PE.. good find!! I just went into the drink filming in DJI..(backwards into a tree) so a crash can happen in many ways.

I'm kinda iffy on litchi, I've used it for about 2 weeks now using it every day and its glitchy for me. Once my waypoint mission had my drone doing rotations all the way through the rout, and I didn't change anything, nothing I hadn't done before, and yesterday, it RTH just after it finished its 2nd waypoint out of 18 waypoints with a fully charged battery. I don't understand why. It makes me think I should just stick to the DJI go app.

Did u look in the shrubs around these areas on Cissbury Ring? Landscape may have changed a bit
lost 3.PNG
lost 4.PNG

Wow sorry to hear about this as I know how you feel, in fact the same happened to me last month using litchi. It was a low battery and I saw it land on screen by a car tyre. Went to locate it and after 3 hours I couldn't find it. Couldn't sleep and decided to check again at 5am and then I saw it. Someone found it and took it inside, then left for work and put it on a wall around 5am and I found it at 5.15am. I have a feeling that's what happened to you. Dont give up by any means. And if someone does have it and gives it back remember to buy them a drink as kindness deserves a reward. But I do have a feeling you will get it back. And by the way.... the litchi "find my aircraft" was spot on with where it is. The healthy drone said it landed on the other side of the street so I would def go with the litchi one to locate it

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: GhostRdrTat
I would go door to door in the area where you believed it may have gone down so the people know who you are. Word may spread to the someone who may have actually located it. Also, you can't go wrong with flyers unless that is outlawed in your area. Good luck!

As for me, I am SO blessed so far with my DJI Go and Litchi flying. I just did my longest Litchi mission last nigh where it was over 4 miles out. It was gone so long, my RC powered itself off after beeping for a long time. After I eventually got telemetry back, it said I had 19% battery, and I was still a ways out. When it got to 10%, it wanted to auto land. I'm still new to Litchi so I was confused when the red drone location marker wasn't moving all of a sudden. I thought my connection was bad so the red marker was stuck when it was actually in the process of landing.

When I finally saw the altitude winding down, I took control and full right and left sticked it forward. I saw it was maintaining altitude to my location, which was just about 15' to 20' high. I hand caught it at 3% so all is well. After watching the video, I thanked God because I saw my P4 was skimming the tops of houses and flying between trees in almost total darkness. I say I won't do that again but...

Was it near the point Last shown?

Can you upload the video of it's last part of that flight.. we wanna see!!!

Reactions: Neon Euc
Can't upload the video as half way through the flight I got notification of the ad card being full. Was so looking forward to seeing the video myself.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have drifted about half a mile away from last point shown. I think it may have tried to return to home but drifted with the wind and then landed. Not sure why it landed on 83%.

I had the photo of the last drone camera picture on my computer at work when a girl walked by and said that she used to jump off that building as a little girl. She took me there in her lunch break and found it. So very lucky.

I had the photo of the last drone camera picture on my computer at work when a girl walked by and said that she used to jump off that building as a little girl. She took me there in her lunch break and found it. So very lucky.

God does exist.. He whispered to that girl: ""Do you remember?"......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164