For Sale: White Headplay HD goggle, new, unopened

Reaction score
Ordered a (red) HeadPlay goggle from GetFpv on June 21st as "pre-order" item. GetFpv apparently had more orders than goggle receipts from the Russian manufacturer and filled orders have been significantly delayed (almost 2 months!!). I got tired of waiting and when I heard that Japan Aero had HeadPlay goggles available, I ordered one . Murphy's Law took over and I received a red HP from GetFpv this Monday and a white HP from Japan on Tuesday.
I now have an un-opened white HP and am willing to sell it for $270 to anyone who can assure me that payment is "real". I have opened the red shipment>>> works great. Both are said to have latest firmware.

I'm definitely interested in your Headplay goggles. Do you know for sure if this white unit has the upgraded firmware that fixed the blue screen issue?

BTW, this is the HD version, right? I want to make sure I get the 1280x800 screen.

I can pay you with PayPal or an online banking app like Popmoney --- whatever works best for you.

Tom

I'm definitely interested in your Headplay goggles. Do you know for sure if this white unit has the upgraded firmware that fixed the blue screen issue?

BTW, this is the HD version, right? I want to make sure I get the 1280x800 screen.

I can pay you with PayPal or an online banking app like Popmoney --- whatever works best for you.

Tom

SOLD

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl