footage from my sd card to laptop is freezing!!

Reaction score
Hi Guys N Gals, I've had my p4p pro for 3 weeks now and i love it, however i have an issue with the footage I'm taking, ill get home and take the sd card from the p4p and ill pop it into the laptop (iMac & pc) when i try and play the footage taken it will play....freeze...play a little more...... freeze etc etc.

I've tried uploading to the laptops but its no good, i have 3 sd cards, 1st is the 16gig that came with the p4p, i have a 32gig & a 128gig what comes up with error message once i pop it into the drone. I've tried the same sd card in my friends iMac and it worked fine,,,,,, what am i doing wrong ??? this is kind of taking the joy out of it for me please help. thanks peeps..........

Nothing wrong from your part, your friends iMac has to power to run the video. Your video is probably 4K and you need a good computer, try to record in 1080 and check it out in your computer, as many smaller system can run 1080. Format your cards in the bird using GO in your camera settings, if I format my cards in my computer my craft does not see them or says wrong format.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl