Flying Indoors with Phantom 2 vision

BManCan said:
myvrodrocks said:
Most of you didn't even read the first post. He said in a convention center...not a living room.

I bought my PV at a convention, took it out of the box, charged everything and started flying. If you can fly a Nano or Proto, you can fly this indoors.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCZuQcf2W58[/youtube]

Frightening to watch this video, especially at around 40 seconds in when you nearly carved up the guy beside you. :eek:
You can see the fear in his eyes.

Yea. I was not nearly as close as it looks. The only reason it scared them so bad is they were both looking at the phone and you know all that wind noise it makes when you hot the brakes? That scared the crap out of both of them...

ResevorDG said:
My Hubsan X4 non fpv will be here tomorrow! Thanks for info about that quad guys!

Awesome... Enjoy ! :D

-slinger

gunslinger said:
ResevorDG said:
My Hubsan X4 non fpv will be here tomorrow! Thanks for info about that quad guys!

Awesome... Enjoy ! :D

-slinger

Ok, It's fun. And sorry to hijack this forum but I just can't find good info out there.
I saw a youtube video of someone calibrating one of these by just putting it in pro mode and moving the roll back and forth. Mine is apparently a newer model as it does not have the dummy external antenna, and I can't get it to calibrate.

From what I can tell in the book - to calibrate the Hubsan, you take off for a bit then land for 3 seconds and then your calibrated..... Is this correct?

Is there anything else I should know about it?

Again. Sorry for hijacking the indoor flying post.

Land for a bit and it will do a minor reassessment of what's horizontal. Sometimes it need more of a kick up the backside to hold level, that's when you do the full gyro recalibration: expert mode, left stick all the way down and over to the right and hold, right stick waggle until the lights flash, back to normal mode. (That's from memory, I haven't done it on my v1 X4 for a looong time!)

Pull_Up said:
Land for a bit and it will do a minor reassessment of what's horizontal. Sometimes it need more of a kick up the backside to hold level, that's when you do the full gyro recalibration: expert mode, left stick all the way down and over to the right and hold, right stick waggle until the lights flash, back to normal mode. (That's from memory, I haven't done it on my v1 X4 for a looong time!)

Thanks!

PS My dog goes nuts for this> I will have to post a video of him one of these days.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl