Flying in tight spaces - A Must Watch Compilation

Do you think we are all a bit soft in the head? That's not flying its editing. and not that good editing at that.
Why are people walking backwards at frame 59 sec. Because you didn't fly through the sculpture you backed away from it.
There are many instances at 1 min 05s where did the ferry boat dissapear to ? , 1 min 27 sec you can thread a drone through some trees if you do it slowly but after its speeded up the leaves and branches look funny in the force 9 gale. That beach at 2.28 with the waves always running out all the while, and does all the traffic in your area got stuck in reverse?
Sure play around with these techniques but dont claim its some god given piloting technique.

Do you think we are all a bit soft in the head? That's not flying its editing. and not that good editing at that.
Why are people walking backwards at frame 59 sec. Because you didn't fly through the sculpture you backed away from it.
There are many instances at 1 min 05s where did the ferry boat dissapear to ? , 1 min 27 sec you can thread a drone through some trees if you do it slowly but after its speeded up the leaves and branches look funny in the force 9 gale. That beach at 2.28 with the waves always running out all the while, and does all the traffic in your area got stuck in reverse?
Sure play around with these techniques but dont claim its some god given piloting technique.

Hi, all video are in reversed in post production. These are pull back shots (flying away from the pilot while the drone camera is facing to the drone pilot). I didn't say I have a God given piloting technique in the first place. I'm only sharing what I've achieved in this hobby. I don't force anyone to believe me. Anyway, I made a small tutorial of the last clip of the video. Have a look. Enjoy flying!

After watching the video above and still not convinced? You can plan your holiday here in Phuket and I will be glad to meet you here and show you this technique with your own eyes. [emoji6]

Last edited:
That was awesome! Not something I would try. My skills and eyesight preclude that. Never mind the naysayers. It is easy to hide behind a computer screen and keyboard and type away. You are talented.

Besides, I am guessing they didn’t read your title screen so close. It clearly states “in reverse playback”.

Reactions: Lhonskie18
That was awesome! Not something I would try. My skills and eyesight preclude that. Never mind the naysayers. It is easy to hide behind a computer screen and keyboard and type away. You are talented.

Besides, I am guessing they didn’t read your title screen so close. It clearly states “in reverse playback”.

Thanks for your concern. They don't understand how this shot is being made. Hope they try it so they would know the feeling. Happy flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94