Flying in a Stadium TFR

Usually waivers like that are done months prior to the event and are coordinated with the event holder and the FAA.

https://www.faa.gov/about/initiatives/airshow/tfr/media/Airshow_TFR.pdf

I am not seeking to fly in an airshow, so that link is irrelevant to me.

But.... to the points above, the waiver.faa.gov site appears to be the right place to me?!?!?!

A) It has a specific drop down menu for TFRs.
B) Once TFR is selected, there are several sub-type TFRs drop downs to chose from i.e. NASCAR, MLB, NFL, INDY racing, and in my case NCAA football .
C) After you pick NCAA football then you get a very long drop down list of all of the major college stadiums we have all heard of, to pick your stadium, in my case, Tiger Stadium

Screen shot pic included. The only thing I typed in this shot was the altitude. Everything else I pulled from a drop down menu. That tends to make me think i am in the right place :D

LSU TFR.JPG

You're still submitting to the same portal and as such they state "90 days or more" and usually around 90 days you'll get the standard "We're sorry it's taking more than 90 days due to high demands...".

Reactions: FLYBOYJ
I am not seeking to fly in an airshow, so that link is irrelevant to me.

The first line of the document;

"Guiding regulatory reference is Title 14, Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR) section 91. 145, Management of aircraft operations in the vicinity of aerial demonstrations and major sporting events.

Apparently you're asking questions and not appreciating that there are some here trying to help you. You seem to know it all so good luck with your flight next February.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94