Flying above the clouds

Reaction score
I was able to take an awesome vacation recently to Montana on my motorcycle and took my P4P and thought I would share my quick video. I was in RedLodge Mt and rode up Beartooth Pass. Started out about 4500 ft elevation and got up to somewhere between 10-11,000 MSL. Had to ride through the clouds for a ways, but once I got up top, wow the view was awesome. Got some beautiful footage with my P4P flying above the clouds and sometimes I only had to go 50-100 ft. AGL. In some places, the clouds were right at my feet. Highly recommend to anyone to visit that area. Hope you enjoy my quick video and happy flying.

I was able to take an awesome vacation recently to Montana on my motorcycle and took my P4P and thought I would share my quick video. I was in RedLodge Mt and rode up Beartooth Pass. Started out about 4500 ft elevation and got up to somewhere between 10-11,000 MSL. Had to ride through the clouds for a ways, but once I got up top, wow the view was awesome. Got some beautiful footage with my P4P flying above the clouds and sometimes I only had to go 50-100 ft. AGL. In some places, the clouds were right at my feet. Highly recommend to anyone to visit that area. Hope you enjoy my quick video and happy flying.

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing! :)

Good stuff!

Reactions: rlphoto69
Hey nice video thanks for sharing...I rode over Bear Tooth Pass last summer and was wishing I had my P4P with me..... is it much of a hassle to carry the P4P on your motorcycle? I ride a Dyna Wide Glide but with the Phantom back-pack on my back no room for much else and I worry about the bouncing. What type of pack do you carry on your bike? Thanks again for the great video!

Hey nice video thanks for sharing...I rode over Bear Tooth Pass last summer and was wishing I had my P4P with me..... is it much of a hassle to carry the P4P on your motorcycle? I ride a Dyna Wide Glide but with the Phantom back-pack on my back no room for much else and I worry about the bouncing. What type of pack do you carry on your bike? Thanks again for the great video!
I have an ultra classic. I used the original styrofoam box as padding and actually packed a few towels on top. My tour box made it fit perfect and everything worked perfect. So glad I brought it along. My only worry was that if I dumped the bike for any reason, I'm sure the touring box would bust open and cause damage to my p4p. No mishaps and the trip went great. I even had the dealership wire in an extra adapter in the box and with a DC to AC adapter, I was able to keep my batteries charged.

Oh man, you guys are making me jealous. I've rode motorcycles for 40+yrs, raced desert enduro in Calif. I would love to have a Harley with a drone bag on the side. There are so many epic places to ride in the summer and fly to capture some great POIs. It would be my "endless summer" of flight experiences. If I lived in the country I'd by a Harley in a heart beat, or more likely a BMW 1200GS.

Great video. Great music too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart