Flight record maps

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct section or not. Anybody else using DJI Go app version 2.7.2 (newest) on iOS missing their maps when playing back your flight records? If you scroll around the screen, you see them momentarily and then they're gone. It's doing this on an iPad Air and an iPhone 6. I posted over on the DJI Forum so hopefully I'll get a response from one of the DJI folks. But I was wondering who else has run into this.

Eddie

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No, but both devices are cellular. My understanding is that caching is only required if using WiFi only devices. And, the maps have always shown in the previous version of the app.

I noticed when reviewing my flight record I had a message saying "Downloading Map." When I re-activated my wifi. It came right up. Seeing that you have cellular & still have problems must be more issues your having. Sorry...

One thing I did see was all but my last 2 flight records showed on the GoApp. When I hit the cloud icon they all came back. I suspect we'll be seeing a new update to the 2.7.2 GoApp soon enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: EddieM
I deleted the app today and reloaded it. The maps are now there but not the satellite view. Oh well, better than nothing! This is on the iPhone; haven't tried the iPad yet. Oh, and I forgot; no landscape view of the flight records or playback! Maybe in 2.7.3?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl