First over sea flight ! Ponte Da Piedade,Lagos Portugal

Reaction score

It needs editing and
some music . I went back to fly it again hoping for a longer flight the next
day but it was just to windy

Last edited:
Reactions: tevek
I flew Portugal a couple of years ago, like you i got some lovely footage. Lagos has some lovely beach areas, the beach next to it is Alvor village, my favourite holiday destination.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks I was there on a short winter holiday ..first time flying abroad thoroughly enjoyed it
cant say the wife thought the same !!

Yes well done, I have walked down those steps a few times, and filmed below Pine cliffs resort falesia,it is a fantastic location, but can be windy, and a few strange updrafts at the top of the cliffs.
I am in Madeira right now but did not bring P4 with me, but too windy anyway.
Thanks for the video.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: klongx
Good footage. I'm still a bit of a fanny about flying off cliffs & over the sea. I hope my bottle will build soon.

I know what you mean GF but one you have done it a few times its not really much to worry about
If its going to fall out of the sky it could do it anywhere !

Reactions: grin factor
Does anybody know if you need permits (or even if its allowed) to fly in Algarve? I just flew, but DJI app was giving me some warnings although I was nowhere near any airports. Also tried in the Nationallark near Setubal and was approached by a local who said it's forbidden to fly because of the birds, but not sure if it applies to Algarve. Anyway - I got the material, but now don't know if it's safe to publish it.

Thanks Trinimon :)
I flew all over the Algarve from Sagres , Salema, Portmao, Lagos, Vilamoura, Montenegro etc we saw police but were not challenged
by anyone during the whole trip. Even filmed ourselves Karting at portmao race track and they wernt bothered either !

Reactions: Trinimon

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl