Firmware failure and No Connection to Go App

I replaced my ribbon cable, put the gimbal back on and started updating the firmware via the sd card. As it was updating the bird started making a loud beeping sound and all the lights on the bird went out. I’ve never seen anything like this before. Has anybody else run into this ?
Ya the same thing happened to mine. Did it for about 15 mins then once the firmware was done downloading it stopped

Reactions: Hairydawgs15
Finally fixed the issue it was a bad WiFi module, replaced the gimbal board, the big main board on the gimbal, now everything is working as it should. Got lucky and bought a used gimbal that a local guy had, his was replaced under warranty, for a faulty camera, and he had the old one. Used that main board to replace mine, all is working. Thanks for everyone’s suggestions and help.

Reactions: Hairydawgs15
Finally fixed the issue it was a bad WiFi module, replaced the gimbal board, the big main board on the gimbal, now everything is working as it should. Got lucky and bought a used gimbal that a local guy had, his was replaced under warranty, for a faulty camera, and he had the old one. Used that main board to replace mine, all is working. Thanks for everyone’s suggestions and help.
I have another bird that I’m working on with similar issues. I’m thinking it’s also a bad board. Glad you got yours fixed !

Reactions: Booyah89

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164