Filters

Reaction score
Anyone out there taking pictures and videos contemplating new filters should consider buying PolarPro filters! They are glass of the best quality and the Company service cannot be beat! They are in the business to stay so customer satisfaction is their top priority!
I bought my second set and the order was filled and shipped the same day and arrived in two days! That even beats Amazon!

Reactions: donk
Anyone out there taking pictures and videos contemplating new filters should consider buying PolarPro filters! They are glass of the best quality and the Company service cannot be beat! They are in the business to stay so customer satisfaction is their top priority!
I bought my second set and the order was filled and shipped the same day and arrived in two days! That even beats Amazon!
I agree. There are better, but cost much more. After buying my p4 the polar pro for 4 ND filters cost over $100us. I had pp filters for my p 3 they were a little heavy. This time I went with Taco. I hate the name, but they were $59 for 4 NDfilters. They are glass and weigh the same as the stock filter I had to unscrew to put the Taco ND filter on. They seem to be working fine.

I have the Ditzco ones for my P3S. They are plastic and supper light and can be stacked to get more stops. No problems so far and the quality seems very good. I have taken over 2000 shots on my P3S and have not noticed any degradation of image quality. A big plus is they are a fraction of the cost of Polar Pro and can be used on the p3 and P4 drones.

Chris

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures