few issues with the zemuse h33d

Reaction score
good evening.
fairly new but learning quick.

so ever since ive installed the gimbal i've noticed that
1.DJI Damping Unit Securing Kit at the back of the gimbal is obstructing the gimbal from panning left and right. i've since moved them to be both at the front. is this strongly not recommended?
2. even before moving the damping security kit to both in the front i've noticed that my gimbal doesn't tilt downward completely like i've seen in previous videos, etc. its prolly 5-10 degree **** of completely being downward. is there somehting i can do to correct this?
3. ever since moving the damping security kit to both being in the front, along with calibrating, upgrading RC and Phantom ive noticed that when i move the left control stick on the RC the gimbal moves left and right as well. (this is not in air but sitting on my desk) is this normal? i didn't notice that before.

thanks in advance and any suggestions would be appreciated.

about #2
youll need the to adjust the tilt via the software assistant.

about #3
i also noticed that in the same sotuation (the phantom sitting in my desk) and read at dji forum from a dji guy that its normal.

about #1
i have no idea, but i've seen a couple videos where they replace the securing kit with a tie wrap.

"1.DJI Damping Unit Securing Kit at the back of the gimbal is obstructing the gimbal from panning left and right. i've since moved them to be both at the front. is this strongly not recommended?"

It only obstructs when the P2 is switched off, when the P2 is on it doesn't, due to the limited travel of the gimbal.
Cheers Mark

There is only about 10 degrees pan movement on the gimbal and yes, it is totally normal for it to pan slightly with stick movement. When flying, this helps to smooth out yaw by creating a soft start and finish to the pan.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl