FCC mode in 2024

Reaction score
The only way I know is to use Dji go 4 - Frida it has a script that appears on screen to make choices on how you fly but the only one that ever worked for me is version 4.3.5 I still use it today.

Reactions: vnadame88
I own a Phantom 4 pro plus version with a GL300. Is there still any mod or script to unlock or activate the FCC?

For this moment I searched only: GitHub - brett8883/DJI_Super-Patcher: Liberate DJI drones. Height limit, NFZ limit, enable Galileo Satellites + more

Wit this i can:
  • Remove height limitations
  • Remove NFZ and GeoZone limits
  • Enable Galileo satellite reception
  • Customize the Smart Battery settings
Thank you for your reply. While changing the software to a lower one, my motherboard in GL300E got damaged. I already bought a new controller and for the moment I will not change anything. But thank you very much for your answer.

But maybe you know if I can somehow install this modification on GL300E when I have software DJi GO V 4.3.60?

Last edited:
I own a Phantom 4 pro plus version with a GL300. Is there still any mod or script to unlock or activate the FCC?

For this moment I searched only: GitHub - brett8883/DJI_Super-Patcher: Liberate DJI drones. Height limit, NFZ limit, enable Galileo Satellites + more

Wit this i can:
  • Remove height limitations
  • Remove NFZ and GeoZone limits
  • Enable Galileo satellite reception
  • Customize the Smart Battery settings

There is this, its for the Phantom4Pv2 (1.00.22.00 and lower)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello