FC200 camera bricked Phantom 2 Vision

Reaction score
Hello!

I have a problem with my P2V FC200 camera.
I download all the new updates from DJI official page and install them.
All good at the drone but after I update the camera with firmware v1.1.9 it won't power on. There is no power light on camera and won't start.

The problem is like in this video:

I check the 4 pin Jack connection and I see this:
- red wire (+12V)
- black wire (ground)
- green wire (ground)
- white wire (ground)

If anybody know how to bring to life the camera please help me!
Wait for reply.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 522
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 607
Hello!

I have a problem with my P2V FC200 camera.
I download all the new updates from DJI official page and install them.
All good at the drone but after I update the camera with firmware v1.1.9 it won't power on. There is no power light on camera and won't start.

The problem is like in this video:

I check the 4 pin Jack connection and I see this:
- red wire (+12V)
- black wire (ground)
- green wire (ground)
- white wire (ground)

If anybody know how to bring to life the camera please help me!
Wait for reply.

You might just get a quicker response to your problem if it were posted in the P2 vision section instead of the P2 non-vision thread.

You might just get a quicker response to your problem if it were posted in the P2 vision section instead of the P2 non-vision thread.
Sorry, I don't see that.
Is the way to move the post now?
Thank you!

P2V have black screen and have a line on some brand new in box FC200 - if using android app 1.0.61 and install new camera will this solve the black screen issue - it’s my understanding that the board that’s bricked is in the camera - any help is appreciated.

P2V have black screen and have a line on some brand new in box FC200 - if using android app 1.0.61 and install new camera will this solve the black screen issue - it’s my understanding that the board that’s bricked is in the camera - any help is appreciated.

Bet you could get a quicker response to your question if you would have posted this in the Phantom 2 Vision help thread instead of here in this thread as the P2 non-vision was designed around the GoPro camera.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl