Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Fast flashing red lights on power up

Discussion in 'Phantom 1 Help' started by CaptainK, Jun 22, 2013.

1. CaptainK

So. I landed my Phantom swapped batts and then the motors refused to start. Went into Naza all seemed fine but needed firmware upgrade so did that, reimported DJI default config, re-calibrated IMU, made sure Futaba T8J was communicating and re-powered. Green/ yellow then fast flashing solid reds would go on and stay flashing red. Re-calibrated the compass... horizontal went well, after doing vertical it goes back to fast flashing red so I don't think thats the problem.

Anyone with any ideas would be most welcome. Cheers. Kelvin

2. Gizmo3000

I've had a few times where i got flashing red lights, unplugged the battery and reconnected and it went back to normal.
    go figure

3. FrankB

Just happened to me too- found that if I removed, and then re-inserted the battery, the problem went away. However, when I did the advanced calibration, the problem also went away.

4. CaptainK

I wish it was the case for me. I have tried reinitializing and no joy. My problems started after a simple landing and then the motors just would not start up so I wonder if something major went screwy

5. FrankB

You need to re-calibrate both the electronics (accelerometer, gyroscope, etc.) but also separately, the controller joy sticks.

Anyway, I had the same problem and it disappeared when I did both calibrations.