Failed to login

Reaction score
It all started after buying a spare battery. As I had not saved the Dji Go app on my micro card I decided to update the Go app on my Android tablet. After doing this and updating the RC , AC and both battery's I opened the simulator to test it out before flying for real. It keeps telling me " You have reached your max height and distance ". Although I was not prompted too ,I tried to log in as I was aware this should solve the restrictions. User name and password entered, " Login failed, try again " is all I get. I can login with same details on my laptop with no problem ? All was working fine before these updates. Please help before I start kicking next doors cat. ;-)

It all started after buying a spare battery. As I had not saved the Dji Go app on my micro card I decided to update the Go app on my Android tablet. After doing this and updating the RC , AC and both battery's I opened the simulator to test it out before flying for real. It keeps telling me " You have reached your max height and distance ". Although I was not prompted too ,I tried to log in as I was aware this should solve the restrictions. User name and password entered, " Login failed, try again " is all I get. I can login with same details on my laptop with no problem ? All was working fine before these updates. Please help before I start kicking next doors cat. ;-)
Did you log out before trying to log in again?
Flight altitude & distance limits

Also, did you already do the relinking?
RC issue after firmware update??

Reactions: gunner370
I tried to start my P3 today and face d the same issues as you noticed. Let me see how to resolve it.

I debugged it using my analyzer, it was sheer problem of DJI server which was not responding. Login worked today with absolutely no changes.

I tried to start my P3 today and face d the same issues as you noticed. Let me see how to resolve it.
Hi mate, to be honest I am not sure how I managed to solve the problem, I ended up going to my sister's house and connecting to the internet using her wifi connection, logged in successfully to DJi . back to my house started up my P3A and opened the simulator which then worked successfully with no flight restrictions. I have not flown it yet due to Christmas and bad weather. Good luck and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT