EXTREME Price Jump

Link?

The original P4P has been discontinued. Someone may be trying to see how much they can sell a brand new one for. The P4Pv2 can be found for approx $1500. Good luck finding them though.

Was just in dji store and saw this,,the mav still top $$ in NZ couple over 3000 ,can't justify that cost compared to phantom,,I do want one when they cheaper
Screenshot_20190731-170452.jpg
Screenshot_20190731-170420.jpg

The higher price in the US can be attributed to The Presidents Tarrif war with China. China, or any country is not being punished by these tarrifs, we the American Consumers! Remember that!

Not so.

Price and availability controls the market. Law of supply & demand. Basic economics 101.

The higher price in the US can be attributed to The Presidents Tarrif war with China. China, or any country is not being punished by these tarrifs, we the American Consumers! Remember that!
Hold on there, my friend. Let's do a little root cause analysis here. China has beat up the US and most other countries for almost 20 years with their very high tariffs on 128 important (US) product categories while enjoying favored nation status in the World Trade Organization since 2000 (by the way, while not adhering to WTO rules themselves). I'd suggest, if they "played fair," NOBODY would be getting hurt by protective tariffs. Please don't bring politics into it.

But it is American manufacturing and jobs that have been paying the price for a monstrous unfair trading environment. We set and have regulations set on our goods and manufacturing that they don’t have to adhere to on their end, pollution, child/slave labor, copyright infringement, deplorable/deadly working conditions.... I could go on. All this in the name of cheaper products on our end. Some sacrifice from us is warranted so that we are not being taken advantage of.

Reactions: thatsanicepicture
Hold on there, my friend. Let's do a little root cause analysis here. China has beat up the US and most other countries for almost 20 years with their very high tariffs on 128 important (US) product categories while enjoying favored nation status in the World Trade Organization since 2000 (by the way, while not adhering to WTO rules themselves). I'd suggest, if they "played fair," NOBODY would be getting hurt by protective tariffs. Please don't bring politics into it.
Let’s not bring politics into it? Yeah- let’s not.

Reactions: thatsanicepicture

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor