Exiting Assistant software

Reaction score
Assembled my fc40 today and did the software but I'm not comfortable with the way you exit the program. what am I missing. How do you confirm everything took?

Any values you change in the Assistant will be in red until you hit return and they are written to the NAZA, then they turn black.

If you ever want to confirm a setting change happened properly, just power cycle your Phantom then reconnect to the software and check them again :)

Great thanks for the replies!

It took using the program many times to become comfortable that my changes were being written to the device. Some values when changed such as distance limitations will prompt you to press enter to write the values. I have done it so many times that I now trust it. but the first few times I would hook the phantom back up to check that the changes were being read correctly. Especially when setting up the failsafes.

It would be nice if the software had a "read current config from device" feature or something along those lines and something a little more elegant than the red X to close. but it is what it is and it does work.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl