Exercising the dog with the Phantom 4, ended up trimming some tree branches

Reaction score
Was goofing around with the dogs yesterday with the Phantom 4 in sport mode. The back yard isn't real big and I underestimated the stopping distance and ended up trimming some tree branches :eek: Fortunately the Phantom recovered nicely and all that happened was a couple of propellers are tinted green now, lol. I'll be more careful next time :)

Was goofing around with the dogs yesterday with the Phantom 4 in sport mode. The back yard isn't real big and I underestimated the stopping distance and ended up trimming some tree branches :eek: Fortunately the Phantom recovered nicely and all that happened was a couple of propellers are tinted green now, lol. I'll be more careful next time :)

Choice I can say I done that,,chipped me blade..:)

careful, I quickly found out that one of my dogs is capable of bursts exceeding 36 mph followed by 6+ ft jumps :0 I have one video where you can see their shadows merge on the ground at ~ 40mph. Needless to say I've been much more circumspect when playing with the dogs with my P4! once that thing hits 50+ mph the stopping distance is waayyy farther than you would expect

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl