Enhance lever control

Reaction score
Hi folks. I think there are options to increase the sensitivity of the levers to input in the Go app but I thought I saw where you could purchase larger aftermarket top ends that can be screwed on the levers that'll enhance control; although I know that may just be a personal preference. I've searched here and can't seem to find any posts addressing this. If there are such items, does anyone have experience using them and know where they can be purchased. I don't see them on DJI site nor can I locate them by googling. Thanks.

Like this?
1487956732037.png
1487956737333.png

Neon Euc

Search Google for "Phantom Stick Knobs". Several links to products on Amazon and EBay. A couple of links back to posts on this forum.

Sticks length is adjustable: the knob portion is actually two parts, with the bottom half locking the top half in place. You need to unscrew them so the top part can be freely moved up the thread (making the stick longer), then you re-lock them in place. On my P3S, unlocking the knob took a bit of force, but it was done by hand (no tools).
On top of that, as other said, you can play with the settings in GO, but making the sticks longer will give you more "mechanical" precision, so in my opinion should be the first thing to do

Last edited:
Also have settings in the app
View attachment 77061
Neon Euc

That's stick calibration, has nothing to do with sensitivity. Stick calibration is purely for the RC to register the sticks (and gimbal dial) center and range. If you want to improve control around center, you work on EXP. There is also an "Attitude" sensitivity setting somewhere, but I never messed with it.

Reactions: Neon Euc
That's stick calibration, has nothing to do with sensitivity. Stick calibration is purely for the RC to register the sticks (and gimbal dial) center and range. If you want to improve control around center, you work on EXP. There is also an "Attitude" sensitivity setting somewhere, but I never messed with it.
My bad. Uploaded the wrong pic. [emoji33]

Neon Euc

Search Google for "Phantom Stick Knobs". Several links to products on Amazon and EBay. A couple of links back to posts on this forum.
Yeah,I put in something like 'P3S lever adjustments' and didn't get anything. Thanks ChiefS.

Sticks length is adjustable: the knob portion is actually two parts, with the bottom half locking the top half in place. You need to unscrew them so the top part can be freely moved up the thread (making the stick longer), then you re-lock them in place. On my P3S, unlocking the knob took a bit of force, but it was done by hand (no tools).
On top of that, as other said, you can play with the settings in GO, but making the sticks longer will give you more "mechanical" precision, so in my opinion should be the first thing to do
Yeah, I think I read something like your post before, maybe even your post, and that's what made me think that there were options out there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72