Employment opportunity

Reaction score
My company is looking for interest in large structure inspection. We are looking for experienced drone pilots that would like to fly 8-10 structures per week. Inspections would start mid-January. Compensation and specifics will be disclosed after a non-disclosure is signed. Must be FAA Part 107 certified, have general liability insurance minimum of $1 million, a Phantom 4 or equivalent equipment, and reliable transportation and communication. This is a serious inquiry. Serious responses only. Click the link to fill out the information form. Your information will be confidential and we will only contact you in reference to this inquiry. employment www.heloperspective.com/employment. This is a nation wide inquiry.

Last edited:
Nation wide, sorry for the confusion

Nation wide, sorry for the confusion

I am interested. Have everything besides the insurance. Would need details on insurance from somebody because I just do real estate and would not know how to go about getting it and where. Also the money amount is feasible to make enough to cover insurance and travel and still make some money.

Would this be long-term full time employment, or would you just be filing a short term need?

Usually, but I'd like to know from the OP regarding this specific posting.

I am interested. Have everything besides the insurance. Would need details on insurance from somebody because I just do real estate and would not know how to go about getting it and where. Also the money amount is feasible to make enough to cover insurance and travel and still make some money.

You can google drone insurance and get a long list of current drone insurance companies, it usually cost between $900-$1100 a year from insurance. The money would definitely cover those expenses. I would encourage you to go to www.heloperspective.com/employment and fill out the form so we can keep you in the loop. Thank you!

Can I fill it out without getting the insurance to stay in the loop and then when I know if I’m doing it for sure then get the insurance

Sure, just make sure you put that in the comments section of the form. Just to be clear though, you will not be able to work with us if you do not have the minimum insurance required. Thanks for the interest!

Can I fill it out without getting the insurance to stay in the loop and then when I know if I’m doing it for sure then get the insurance

If you're flying for hire you'd be well advised to go ahead and get insured. It's not just a requirement for many operations it's just a smart move. One mishap and you could lose a lot more than just your UAS. You don't want to be "that guy that lost everything".

Drone related work is usually temporary or short term... I never see it full time.

Well crap. I guess I need to tell my wife, accountant, and my clients for the last 4 years this information. They are going to be some VERY surprised people LOL.

Well crap. I guess I need to tell my wife, accountant, and my clients for the last 4 years this information. They are going to be some VERY surprised people LOL.
That's because you are a professional and know how to get things done. I don't think anyone even with a phantom 4 pro can get a full time job in this business.

Reactions: BigAl07
That's because you are a professional and know how to get things done. I don't think anyone even with a phantom 4 pro can get a full time job in this business.

I'm just teasing you a little bit :)

Applied today, I've done work for Dronebase and BetterView this year and would love to be able to do more this upcoming year. I fly a P4P. Looking forward to hearing back. Thanks

Look at Verifly, $1 million for $10 an hour on demand.

@Jack Matthias - I saw your question on UAS insurance.

My name is Joe Ernster and I am an aviation insurance broker that specializes in commercial UAS insurance. I currently insure 200+ commercial UAS operations. If you would like to discuss coverage options, please contact me. We utilize a very easy to use online UAS insurance portal (I have provided a link to the portal below). Most operators can get a quote, bind coverage, and pay the premium all in the same day. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to help.

Get A Commercial UAS Insurance Quote Now!

I was also recently featured in a podcast interview with Drone U (link below)

Drone U Podcast

Sincerely,

Joe Ernster
[email protected]

I use this on occasion Verifly – On-demand Drone Insurance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka