Edited in Lightroom

Reaction score
Phantom.jpg.jpg
IMG_0019.JPG

After and before edited using Adobe Lightroom

Reactions: Clampit
Jpg just started playing around with Lightroom tonight and this is what I came up with, still got lots to figure out in it yet, will give the gradient filter a try, thanks for the input

If you are using LR, I highly recommend shooting in J+R mode, which shoots both a JPG for immediate use, and a DNG raw file to use in LR. The DNG file has far more information and dynamic range than the JPG---Optimize the DNG in LR and then export out as a JPG for the best quality. You can recover almost anything out of the DNG, no matter how bad the lighting! The JPG is already precooked in the camera with the unused the ingredients thrown away, while the DNG has all the ingredients the camera started with, and lets you pick which ingredients you want to cook with!

ya Im going to do that now, I just got light room the other night and just grabbed a photo that I had taken before, going to dry shooting in those modes now that I have lightroom for sure, thanks for the comments thou

You can also do quite a lot of tweaking in LR to 100% size 4MB stills jpg's extracted out of the 4K video on the P3P! Have fun!:cool:

IMG_0019.JPG
ya Im going to do that now, I just got light room the other night and just grabbed a photo that I had taken before, going to dry shooting in those modes now that I have lightroom for sure, thanks for the comments thou

I tweaked your photo. Mainly LR and the sky with PS plus a mask.

Hey looks good i knew it was a little to dark in the bottom corners realised that after i posted it and it was getting late still got pots to learn in lightroom yet but was pretty amazed with what you can accomplish with it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel