Edging closer to a P3S.

Should I donate money to this random guy?

• Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uhh, what?

• Milk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Well, looks like I could get a Standard in the next few months.
I currently have $200ish saved currently, and need about $450 to buy a P3S (open box).
  • I have a refund that's $75 that will be put into my savings account soon, so that's $275 right there.
  • I'll be selling my my ole' 3DS for about $150, but if I can't sell for that, I'll sell for lower. So that's an unguaranteed $425.
  • I have Syma X5C with a Customization Kit that I want to sell locally, which will go for $75.
  • My B-Day is in September which maybe I could get $50 from.
I thought about starting a GoFundMe but realized that it would be a stupid cause.

What's the point of this post? I have absolutely no idea.

Well, looks like I could get a Standard in the next few months.
I currently have $200ish saved currently, and need about $450 to buy a P3S (open box).
  • I have a refund that's $75 that will be put into my savings account soon, so that's $275 right there.
  • I'll be selling my my ole' 3DS for about $150, but if I can't sell for that, I'll sell for lower. So that's an unguaranteed $425.
  • I have Syma X5C with a Customization Kit that I want to sell locally, which will go for $75.
  • My B-Day is in September which maybe I could get $50 from.
I thought about starting a GoFundMe but realized that it would be a stupid cause.

What's the point of this post? I have absolutely no idea.
sam your just wasting peoples time you where told awhile back what to due

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl