Droneless

Reaction score
I'm dying over here! I have a crashed P3S on the way to dji for repair. I also have purchased a P3A and it waiting to be picked up by the courier for shipment. They have told me this 3 days in a row! Get it on the dang plane!

I'm having a major drone jones!!!!
I need to fly badly.
Whining session is over.

Last edited:
I'm dying over here! I have a crashed P3S on the way to dji for repair. I also have purchased a P3A and it waiting to be picked up by the courier for shipment. They have told me this 3 days in a row! Get it on the dang plane!

I need to fly badly.
Whining session is over.

This forum has all the answers.

Problem solved!
102c10878ee1da5816f108981b054aa6.jpg

I need to fly badly.
Whining session is over.
Yip i waitin too,drone blues from work and weather,you know what that means,,you need another spare drone :),hope you get your mail soon ,,

Reactions: Newbieguy
I just spoke with dji they forgot to tell me the refurbished p3A was out of stock!!! They said it will ship out no later than oct 17th. Boo

been there ...done that ( in my case, my PIII was brutally chased down and attacked by a vicious tree. ) I don't know how I survived the wait until my "refurb." replacement P III STANDARD arrived. Life is worth living again

Why not buy a cheap toy drone like the Syma X8 series and fly it in the meantime while you wait for your P3A or P3S. They are fully manual (no GPS positioning) but are lots of fun to fly. In addition they are good to practice on especially if the phantom ever goes into atti mode.

I have a Syma X8G that I got before my P3S and I still enjoy the challenge of flying it.

Paper airplane? Really??? That's just silly and no where near as fun as a quad. It's a kite you want. :)
Just be careful with the FW updates!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94