DroneBase - Woefully Under Paying

Guys who use third parties such as Dronebase are never going to make any money. To be successful, you have to be the master of your own fate and find your own clients. The people who work hard make the money. The people that wait for others to find them work go hungry. It's just the way it is in entrepreneurial businesses.

To be successful takes a lot of tenacity and soul searching. You see guys out there making lots of cash. Study what they do and compare it to what you do. That may provide you with some answers.

And finally, if you aren't presenting yourself professionally, and always marketing/networking, you are setting yourself up for the bottom of the heap. Remember: 20% of the people make 80% of the money.

Guys who use third parties such as Dronebase are never going to make any money. To be successful, you have to be the master of your own fate and find your own clients. The people who work hard make the money. The people that wait for others to find them work go hungry. It's just the way it is in entrepreneurial businesses.

To be successful takes a lot of tenacity and soul searching. You see guys out there making lots of cash. Study what they do and compare it to what you do. That may provide you with some answers.

And finally, if you aren't presenting yourself professionally, and always marketing/networking, you are setting yourself up for the bottom of the heap. Remember: 20% of the people make 80% of the money.
Corollary: the top 20% of the top 20% who make 80% of the money wouldn't waste their talents on a declining drone based business race to the bottom, when there are so many other much better paying gigs for a talented salesman, who knows how to prospect, prequalify, and can sell anything! They evolve, instead of perishing! They look to the future instead of dwelling on the past. We're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy! :cool:

Reactions: N42742 and MTO
I wouldn't even leave the house for that. I don't blame you for declining. I don't know their business model, but I'm guessing they're collecting twice that or more from their client.
Nice to see you outed then real Dronebase, unscathed. I gracefully outed them a few months back and I was hit with a barrage of hate comments (by the DroneKids making $35 hour) and nearly banned by the moderators. You wouldn't think the truth would hurt that much.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT