Drone is making beeping noise after being attack by hawk

D

Deleted member 110259

A hawk grabbed my drone while in flight. he let go into a tree and then dropped 20 ft. now after warm up and after the dji sound it goes beeb,beeb.beeb non stop. my upper shell is damaged
Any info would be great. If you know of cheap drone only for sale I may be interested. I'm gonna check the classified ads

I think the beeping noise is your Phantom 4's expression of humiliation from being attacked :) Seriously you may have some serious damage with the components inside. Hearing that the upper shell is damaged would require a lot of disassembly, if you are not prepared to do that we suggest you consider sending back to DJI for repair. Not knowing how long you have had this P4 or what value you place on it, it could be easier to replace it.

I think the beeping noise is your Phantom 4's expression of humiliation from being attacked :) Seriously you may have some serious damage with the components inside. Hearing that the upper shell is damaged would require a lot of disassembly, if you are not prepared to do that we suggest you consider sending back to DJI for repair. Not knowing how long you have had this P4 or what value you place on it, it could be easier to replace it.
I thought the beebing was my p4 wimpering. I can't believe I have to go out armed to drone. But I will. I am sending it out tomorrow to have the top shell replaced and ecs board replaced . Thanks for your feedback back

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures