Drone Harmony non Startup on p4p

Reaction score
Ive been using Go4 app since I started on the p4p about 6 months ago. Was interested in learning Litchi then came across Drone Harmony and liked its versatility.

So I set it up but cant connect the software to the controller/aircraft.
Do I need to be running through Go to make it work?

Any ideas? Thx

I still havent got the app to connect to my Sansung Galaxy Tab S2.
Any ideas are appreciated. Thx

So I set it up but cant connect the software to the controller/aircraft.
Do I need to be running through Go to make it work?
Any ideas? Thx
You never try to run two different flight apps.
You just run one or the other -never both.

Have you sorted out your app defaults?
If the app tries to bring up DJI Go when connected, you'll need to clear your app defaults.
  1. Make sure no DJI-based apps (including DJI Go, Litchi and other third party DJI drone/osmo apps) are running in the background. If there are any, force kill them
  2. If you have another app (such as DJI Go) set as the default for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for that app in your mobile device (Settings - Apps - DJI Go (or other app name) - Clear Defaults). Please note that with Android 6+, some devices automatically set the app you start as default, so this step needs to be done everytime you want to switch app (for example from DJI Go to Litchi and vice versa)
  3. Start your aircraft and remote controller, and let them initialize for a few seconds
  4. Plug the remote controller into the mobile device
  5. You will see a popup asking which app to start, select whichever you want and click Once Only in the popup to initiate connection

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72