Drone Decorating/Spray Paint

IMG_3619.PNG
IMG_3619.PNG
Just wondering if anyone out there has decorated or spray painted their drone. I know Casey Neistat did it but he did it unknowingly spray painting the sensors and everything. Haha. I think it would be Pretty cool to at least spray paint the propellers and the landing gear. Has anyone thought of this or have done it or does it seem pretty ridiculous?

I painted my Phantom 4 Pro without disassembly and it turned out good! I taped over all sensors prior to painting.

Last edited:
Decal girl for the skin, RIT dye on the props. Applied stickers to the props before the dye, then peeled them off afterwards:

73f38810fed3593206bd8954fbad409c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Very patriotic!!

Just wondering if anyone out there has decorated or spray painted their drone. I know Casey Neistat did it but he did it unknowingly spray painting the sensors and everything. Haha. I think it would be Pretty cool to at least spray paint the propellers and the landing gear. Has anyone thought of this or have done it or does it seem pretty ridiculous?
Go to page 2 of this thread and my 3 painted drones are posted.

FYI, DecalGirl does not have skins for the bottom of the craft. So, if I were to paint it, I'm assuming something like a Krylon spray paint?
Thanks!

Finally got my skin for p4p it flips three different colors.
9030eb29057752bde54d99451ae7f64d.jpg
<br /><br />Can't see it very well on the table but to give you an idea what it's going to look like in the sun here's a sample pic.<br />
3c7a8f3382c33351507fb68c3fb0a074.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl