drone and a fuse

At my age, none of my friends run around parking lots.
motorized scooters maybe? Im totally kidding! Much respect sir! You could always put a led kit on it.. ??? ive seen people use colored smoke bombs in photography and they even sell them for that purpose. Pretty neat but don't know if itd have tje same effect with the symmetry thing.you speak of..

Reactions: Shoot4fun
motorized scooters maybe? Im totally kidding! Much respect sir! You could always put a led kit on it.. [emoji1632][emoji1631][emoji573] ive seen people use colored smoke bombs in photography and they even sell them for that purpose. Pretty neat but don't know if itd have tje same effect with the symmetry thing.you speak of..
To get symmetry just apply a mirror effect to any pattern photo.

Reactions: gudgeman
how much is it?
Well I get the all apps plan that is a little over 50 dollars a month, and my squarespace account is 48 dollars a month. I'm spending all my paycheck on software so now I can't afford a new camera! [emoji24]

Well I get the all apps plan that is a little over 50 dollars a month, and my squarespace account is 48 dollars a month. I'm spending all my paycheck on software so now I can't afford a new camera!
emoji24.png
Yeah thats quite a wallop every month. Jeez. I would love to upgrade but ill keep my 5 dollars a month app... it has transitions. The best i can do for now. Maybe when i upgrade from the p3p.. not gonna happen anytime soon. Unfortunately. Would like to get a camera as well and some kind of new 4k screen. Im stuck with only 2.7 display.. even a go pro would be nice

how much is it?

You pay a monthly subscription, so it’s amount is subjective to how many months or years that you pay. I think it’s around $60/month for the whole collection. But you can get discounts if you wait...student discounts etc.

Reactions: PhoenixOne
how much is it?
Depends. Monthly subs can run $30-$50 a month or more. I lucked into a deal and bought a download version for $30 without subscription. May not have all the bells/whistles, but it'll do me just fine for now. Just starting out on this adventure...

Depends. Monthly subs can run $30-$50 a month or more. I lucked into a deal and bought a download version for $30 without subscription. May not have all the bells/whistles, but it'll do me just fine for now. Just starting out on this adventure...
Same here but its all good

Shop around. Take your time. You'll find some good deals if you're patient. Or, in my case, lucky!
Man im still editing on my.galaxy s9plus but really not a terrible thing. It can do 4k and i can hook it up to a tv or monitor. I usually dont mess with colors contrast etc. Just transitions this video was done without anything transitions or adjustments. Watch "Memorial Day 2019" on YouTube
Ive already posted it once i dont want to get in trouble for posting it again but i dont know how to link up my YouTube page to my account on here yet. I really just want to get more views and subscribers so i will want to make more videos.. lol jk more are coming

Are you talking about a old version of Adobe Premiere? Because if you bought a download version of Adobe Premiere without subscription then it is most likely a pirated version.

The struggle is real. Some of us could barely afford our 400 dollar second hand drones let alone 50 a month just to be able to make movies. Lol business is a different thing if its a write off or something.. not saying i pirate anything or agree with it. Not saying im against it either. But you can probably get it for free as well. At least he didnt go that route. Not jumping on anyone either. Just saying i got 2 kiddos and cant do it. And understand why others cant.Too much. And im sure its completely awesome. Maybe some day.

Are you talking about a old version of Adobe Premiere? Because if you bought a download version of Adobe Premiere without subscription then it is most likely a pirated version.
Premiere pro 2019 cc. Not pirated. Adobe authentication codes. Was some deal through a british company.

Premiere pro 2019 cc. Not pirated. Adobe authentication codes. Was some deal through a british company.
Strange. I have never heard about something like that before. I have come across companies that give free or paid versions of Adobe software that looks legit, but after some digging it was just cleverly pirated. That's why I'm careful about deals like that.

BTW I pay for all my subscriptions, my parents don't pay for anything extra for me. I'm trying to start a business so hopefully that will start paying for my software! [emoji2957]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel