drone and a fuse

Strange. I have never heard about something like that before. I have come across companies that give free or paid versions of Adobe software that looks legit, but after some digging it was just cleverly pirated. That's why I'm careful about deals like that.

BTW I pay for all my subscriptions, my parents don't pay for anything extra for me. I'm trying to start a business so hopefully that will start paying for my software! [emoji2957]
What kind of business?

Strange. I have never heard about something like that before. I have come across companies that give free or paid versions of Adobe software that looks legit, but after some digging it was just cleverly pirated. That's why I'm careful about deals like that.

BTW I pay for all my subscriptions, my parents don't pay for anything extra for me. I'm trying to start a business so hopefully that will start paying for my software! [emoji2957]
Never thought you didn't pay your own way Weston. As for my software purchase, who knows? Adobe accepted the serial code. The software works perfectly. May not have everything your subscription has, but it works for my purposes. If I thought was illegal I wouldn't purchase it. I'm not into that.

For what the information is worth the image in my earlier post is not the OP's image split into 4, it is roughly one quarter of it copied and then, in MS paint, pasted and flipped as required.

Never thought you didn't pay your own way Weston. As for my software purchase, who knows? Adobe accepted the serial code. The software works perfectly. May not have everything your subscription has, but it works for my purposes. If I thought was illegal I wouldn't purchase it. I'm not into that.
Yeah, sorry for ranting. I've been known to do that from time to time. I am starting a video service company, and doing YouTube and stock video on the side, hoping to make some income from that. Gotta go get that part 107 soon!

Reactions: Shoot4fun
For what the information is worth the image in my earlier post is not the OP's image split into 4, it is roughly one quarter of it copied and then, in MS paint, pasted and flipped as required.

A GoPro type camera on the ground looking straight up- a toy drone with a long fairly slow burning fuse - took that video into premiere- added echo effect 0.10 100 echoes- made mirror image - and there you have it

A GoPro type camera on the ground looking straight up- a toy drone with a long fairly slow burning fuse - took that video into premiere- added echo effect 0.10 100 echoes- made mirror image - and there you have it
This is what happens when you post such an awesome photo. Everyone is confused on how you did it! [emoji1][emoji113]

Haha I see you received the FAA alert too- yes a tiny 6 inch fuse maybe 6 feet off the ground- guilty as charged
I did. Hey lips sealed. Me and a buddy wanted to attach 3 tiny smoke bombs red white and blue onto my aee ap9 for the 4th or something cause i dont care much about it as its been wrecked a few times. My buddies son put her in a tree once..anywho off topic but now something like that could get ya a fine and revoke your drone rights..

I did. Hey lips sealed. Me and a buddy wanted to attach 3 tiny smoke bombs red white and blue onto my aee ap9 for the 4th or something cause i dont care much about it as its been wrecked a few times. My buddies son put her in a tree once..anywho off topic but now something like that could get ya a fine and revoke your drone rights..
Somebody would get hurt if they showed up to take my drone for flying with patriotic smoke bombs! Another of my patriotic collection would meet them in the driveway. Just sayin...

Brad

IMO there’s a big difference in the very small fireworks and fuses in your backyard versus flamethrowers and Roman candles- but nobody from the FAA has called and asked for my opinion haha

Reactions: Shoot4fun
haha well it’s a view from below of a drone with all the lights taped over except the ones you see- I tied a small fuse and lit it- in Premiere I used the echo option to make it look like that- a drone and a fuse
That was going to be pretty much my guess based on your description. What were the exposure settings for the stationary camera and how high was the drone above the camera?

Very nicely done!

Reactions: gudgeman
That was going to be pretty much my guess based on your description. What were the exposure settings for the stationary camera and how high was the drone above the camera?

Very nicely done!

thank you- drone was about 6 feet above camera (put little glass covers for sparks)- recorded as running video 1080/30 premiere echo effect

thank you- drone was about 6 feet above camera (put little glass covers for sparks)- recorded as running video 1080/30 premiere echo effect

Very cool.

I got a similar streaky-light effect many, many years ago with a 35mm SLR and color slide film while landing a small fixed-wing aircraft at night. I mounted the camera on a tripod in the cockpit looking out the windshield along the centerline of the aircraft and left the lens open as I approached Runway 28 at AGC on about a 1-mile final. Every light within the field of view left a streak of colored light on the film with each streak radiating from the center of the frame. Each streak had a small wiggle in it, one for each time I rolled the wings to adjust for the slight but variable crosswind. The instrument panel is red in the photo since it was lit by the red interior cockpit lights. The photo was a cool record of a near perfect approach to landing. If I find the photo, I’ll post it.

Reactions: gudgeman
Very cool.

I got a similar streaky-light effect many, many years ago with a 35mm SLR and color slide film while landing a small fixed-wing aircraft at night. I mounted the camera on a tripod in the cockpit looking out the windshield along the centerline of the aircraft and left the lens open as I approached Runway 28 at AGC on about a 1-mile final. Every light within the field of view left a streak of colored light on the film with each streak radiating from the center of the frame. Each streak had a small wiggle in it, one for each time I rolled the wings to adjust for the slight but variable crosswind. The instrument panel is red in the photo since it was lit by the red interior cockpit lights. The photo was a cool record of a near perfect approach to landing. If I find the photo, I’ll post it.

holy cow that’s much more smart and complicated than what I did- very nice
if you can make it through the idiocy you can see effects real time here:

Reactions: Earthman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel