Double yellow or green flashes, but tx sticks are fine?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 1 and I have fast double yellow (atti) or green (gps) all the time - when stationary with motors stopped and while flying.

Manual talks about tx sticks needing calibration, but I have done this stand alone and with assistant and it shows the sticks are correctly centred.

I've done imu calibration and compass calibration.

She flies fine, so not sure if it's something to worry about or not?

The manual also says:

After powering on and before the motors start, if the aircraft LED double blinks yellow or green without
Transmitter stick movement, you should power cycle the aircraft.

Any ideas?

I have a Phantom 1 and I have fast double yellow (atti) or green (gps) all the time - when stationary with motors stopped and while flying.

Manual talks about tx sticks needing calibration, but I have done this stand alone and with assistant and it shows the sticks are correctly centred.

I've done imu calibration and compass calibration.

She flies fine, so not sure if it's something to worry about or not?

The manual also says:

After powering on and before the motors start, if the aircraft LED double blinks yellow or green without
Transmitter stick movement, you should power cycle the aircraft.

Any ideas?

Sorry for the delay in answer, but I noticed your post right now.
Imu and compass have nothing to do with your problem.
You can try to power on the Phantom and start motors without taking off and see if slightly moving the sticks,you can find a position where the double blink disappear.
If not, you should repeat the calibration procedure at paragraph A5 of the Phantom Advanced Manual I attach hereafter: it is a little bit tricky, so it is easy to make something wrong: try to follow carefully all the steps, paying attention to the audible signals.
However, if the commands respond correctly and you can successfully power off your motors, I believe you do not have to be warried about: in normal flight most of the time you will get the double blink.

Attachments

• PHANTOM_Advanced_Manual_en.pdf
    655.5 KB · Views: 403

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga