Don't use El Wire for light painting.

Reaction score
I never tried light painting with my P4. I don't know if it was anomaly caused by the wire, but it wouldn't connect. It would start, so I flew it to about 10 ft. Trying to manage the camera and fly a non compliant P4 was dumb. The wind was moving it and the controls were erratic.
As she sets shrouded in El Wire.
DSC_6105.jpg

It took a little practice. I was getting a little bit by the time the low battery warning came on. LOL New version of the ink blot test. I call this one, "cyclone".
DSC_6143.jpg

This one I almost missed. Thought it looked like a skull with wings.
DSC_6109.jpg

The serpent.
DSC_6116.jpg

I give up and I'll leave this to others who have done much better.

Last edited:
You sure wrapped it up! Pretty whirl wind. Tazmanian devil...

I believe that such photos can be called good options for light painting. Maybe you are dissatisfied with the work done, but I think otherwise. You've got great pictures. I especially like how you got a blue vortex. Did you connect one light bulb to achieve such success, or did you take a short piece of the LED strip? I tried to do this with this tape Best RGB Smart Strip Lights | Smart LED Strip | LED Strip Lights, but it didn't work out for me. But it's not about the ribbon model or the light at all. After all, a person with a high skill level can take great pictures even with only a pack of matches or a lighter at his disposal. Have you edited the photos in Photoshop, or are they originals? I'm so jealous of you! If I were you, I'd be proud of such beautiful photos.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo