Does anyone here know sandman259 personally?

Eric, any update you can share? Since he was a member here, I'd hate to see the thread end like this if in fact you did get the drone from Sandman. On the flip side, if he didn't send the drone it would be good to confirm that here as well.

He's a liar and a thief. My guess is that when he logged on after months of inactivity to check his thread, he hadn't had the P3A for weeks or months, and he spotted the sucker from a mile away.

I'm very disappointed to hear what you noted in your update. He was a familiar name (and face) around here and I was holding out hope that it would all work out for you.
He is still posting drone video on YT and his latest was just three days ago. Perhaps there is some glimmer of hope that he will read this and finally do the right thing.

Good luck sir!

I am discussed with what happened to you. It is a bad deal. I wish there was something we could do. I sell on here occasionally and I would rather do it as an invoice showing exactly what they will get. It cost me 4% but it is worth it.
99% of the people on here just want to help. It only takes one to spoil it.

I haven't read all the replies to see if you got this resolved but Paypal will get your money back for you.

Thanks to the folks here for the kind wishes and efforts to help. I, of course, am cutting my losses and trying to smarten up. I am sure that sharing the email address that he used for the paypal transaction is against forum rules so I won't do that.

Thanks to the folks here for the kind wishes and efforts to help. I, of course, am cutting my losses and trying to smarten up. I am sure that sharing the email address that he used for the paypal transaction is against forum rules so I won't do that.
Without doxing the guy, does he have a public presence on any other group or social site? It would be bad if he tried to pull the same stunt again.

This is a learning experience... I like this forum but I will never sell or buy anything unless it's from eBay or Amazon. This forum will never give you the money back if the other side is planning to steal from you. Deal next time with the big guys of e-commerce.[/QUOTE

Just use PayPal's Pay After Delivery option and you have nothing to worry about.

Try pipl.com with the sandman259 user name (throws up a couple of candidates) and then cross reference it with the email address you have. See if there's a connection.

IMG_1720.JPG

Somewhere in Gresham,Oregon?
Oregon is a green state with all the rain they get.I like the coast myself and a little farther south than Gresham.

Last edited:
If he is on YouTube can the police not trace the videos using ISP and the help of tech help providers?

Oregon is a green state with all the rain they get.I like the coast myself and a little farther south than Gresham.
Hi just say sorry i sent you post last week,it was ment for eric,misread post thinking it was yourself dealing with sandman and p3a,,:(was to eagar to post,went wrong person,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl