Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. SteveGSY

iOS 10 Public beta or DJI GO app. Unsure which is causing issue so not work correctly together.
    Video downlink is bad sometimes to the point of being unusable to see where the aircraft is. I have extensively tested by reverting back to stock iOS. And he issue disappears when using stock iOS current version.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

2. Multicoptertec

If you are a Beta tester, you should expect the unknown.

3. bbfpv

Maybe because you're using a beta OS that is not yet supported by the app you're trying to run on it?

4. SteveGSY

I know that. Just informing people here because some might try the Public Beta and believe it their Phantom playing up and have the inconvenience of sending for repair when not needed.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

5. richwoodrocket

I'm on the developer beta 2 of iOS 10 and I havent had a single problem with DJI go. Maybe it's because I'm just used to choppy video being that I fly with a iPhone 5c, but it doesn't seem any worse to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. The Art Of Drones

If you want to fly without problems don't install ios beta on the device you fly with

7. ghook73

Installed ios 10 beta on my ipad mini 4 before I saw the previous posts. Just finished full flight my P3s. Video & RC signal rock solid out to 500M. Only start up difference noted was the Phantom wifi connection in ipad settings shows connected but also says "not connected to the internet" with an exclamation mark through signal icon. Same for my iphone 6plus with the beta installed.

8. ANewWorldOrder

I recently updated my iPad Air 2 ( used for flying), my iPad Pro ( used for editing and uploading) and my iPhone6 (everyday use). I use a micro USB connected to the phantom 3 pro to upload to iPad Pro. Before the update, I would connect the drone to iPad and I would see an import section on the iPad. Not anymore. I've tried all three devices. Nothing.... has anyone had this problem? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance, any help would be appreciated.