do i need mini sd card in my plus controler?

IMG_2811.JPG

there are also a couple of white buttons on the bottom , c1 & c2?

It is only for doing a "local" update when there is an update for the controller. If you look under the "downloads" category for phantom 4 on dji website there is a pdf that explains how to use the card slot on the controller for this.

Reactions: Tommy J 111
Slightly off subject, but when I touch the "ME" button on the bottom right of the home screen, it just goes black and not a red dot like my other 2 devices. It has just started doing this. It has signed me in up until this week. What setting did I miss?

It is only for doing a "local" update when there is an update for the controller. If you look under the "downloads" category for phantom 4 on dji website there is a pdf that explains how to use the card slot on the controller for this.
thanks racer888, ive only had it 2-3 days. im tired of lookin up stuff. Thanks again

Slightly off subject, but when I touch the "ME" button on the bottom right of the home screen, it just goes black and not a red dot like my other 2 devices. It has just started doing this. It has signed me in up until this week. What setting did I miss?
i dont have Me button

Attachments

• IMG_2812.JPG
    IMG_2812.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 487
Reactions: Trouble
I dont think so that's cool haven't saw that one . I like it though. I'm running 3.1.5

C1 & C2 buttons are customizable. You can use the miscroSD slot in remote to watch videos you have recorded.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72