Dji vision 2 antenna mods

Reaction score
New to the forum this will be my first posting,
I'm very interested in increasing the range of my p2v, so far my max distance from home point has been about 1800feet. I would like to at the very least double it. I see countless videos online of people flying multiple miles on their phantoms and I want to long range fly too!. My first mod I want to try is the wifi repeated antenna mod. Any suggestions on best combo of antennas and whatever else I need to mod my p2v for lrs fpv. Thank you

You can mod the RE500 or just change to a RE700 to get more FPV kiefmaker .
If you will look on YT you will see lots of video's on how to do it .
For the money I would just get the 700 as it will take you farther than your TX
will let you go with it stock .
Look around in mods and you will see how many have went with theirs as far as
modding them .
It all depends on what ya want to spend and just how far you want to go .
Welcome to the forum ! :)

You can mod the RE500 or just change to a RE700 to get more FPV kiefmaker .
If you will look on YT you will see lots of video's on how to do it .
For the money I would just get the 700 as it will take you farther than your TX
will let you go with it stock .
Look around in mods and you will see how many have went with theirs as far as
modding them .
It all depends on what ya want to spend and just how far you want to go .
Welcome to the forum ! :)
Thanks! The re700 really takes the video feed farther than the full range tx can? Wow

It did mine and several others that are still here . Is why I did the rest of the mod's to just be done with it and pretty much go now as far as I dare with what battery we have . I fly in the country and have no noise to speak of so I can go long and high . Only thing is if it goes down for whatever reason I am walking with the snakes ! And have had too !! Why a tracker is a must but sometimes that don't help .

It did mine and several others that are still here . Is why I did the rest of the mod's to just be done with it and pretty much go now as far as I dare with what battery we have . I fly in the country and have no noise to speak of so I can go long and high . Only thing is if it goes down for whatever reason I am walking with the snakes ! And have had too !! Why a tracker is a must but sometimes that don't help .
What other mods do u suggest after the re700?

I went to the Stage 2 fpvlr antennas after messing with all the little rubber ducky's and then added those to the bird as well .
I just got carried away with the distance thing and unless that's what ya after all I got isn't really necessary .
If I was going to start over with a new bird after what I have already tried I would just get the RE700 first then the RPG [my choice ] then the
itelite panel [which would be the stage 2 ] and that would all I would ever need . The scroll wheel TX also as that wheel is sweet as well as the slow yaw switch I got from J Dot ya see in here .Then I did make mine a V3 with the motor and esc's and GPS and other little mods but I just like to crack that shell open.:eek:
That is what I would do though if I did it all over .
Just MO :) Ya just need a little time and
$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D

I went to the Stage 2 fpvlr antennas after messing with all the little rubber ducky's and then added those to the bird as well .
I just got carried away with the distance thing and unless that's what ya after all I got isn't really necessary .
If I was going to start over with a new bird after what I have already tried I would just get the RE700 first then the RPG [my choice ] then the
itelite panel [which would be the stage 2 ] and that would all I would ever need . The scroll wheel TX also as that wheel is sweet as well as the slow yaw switch I got from J Dot ya see in here .Then I did make mine a V3 with the motor and esc's and GPS and other little mods but I just like to crack that shell open.:eek:
That is what I would do though if I did it all over .
Just MO :) Ya just need a little time and
$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D
I'm really interested in going for distance so I know Im gunna have to spend some $$$ and I'm ok with it. So can you help me out with what I'm gunna need exactly to basically go as far as yours goes..

I'm really interested in going for distance so I know Im gunna have to spend some $$$ and I'm ok with it. So can you help me out with what I'm gunna need exactly to basically go as far as yours goes..
I have stage 3 antennas from FPVLR and a RE700 . The thing is if ya go that way ya got to open the camera and the shell and do some stuff.
You can see it all on YT . That doesn't mean you will get what I do and you might get more and seen folks who have here . A lot depends on where you fly . I really suggest JIMO to just start off with a RE700 and go from there . You have to know Your bird and trust it to feel good about going long .
Also get a tracker of your choice because doing all this at some point you will be glad you did .
I just started with taking baby steps and went from there .All these mods you can find in this section or just use the search in my signature and it will take you to whatever ya ask .
Also for some reason the alerts in here are not working right and unless I just look in here I want see ya ask me something so if ya need me do it like this @dirkclod and I will see that and come when I am on :) There's lots of others here that have done this but lots have moved up to the P3 and don't look here to much .
Still I would do as I said before if I did it all over again and go with the itelite panel for my TX and the FPVLR's he just came out with for that panel .
Look in the P2V+ mods and look at topic on itelite's and ya see why I did like it .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl