Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Quic Preview setting questions

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by ml92760, Jan 17, 2016.

1. ml92760

I have a question for those who know the Camera settings well... Does anybody have experience with the camera settings I am trying to understand how the quick preview works I turn it on but it doesn't seem to allow me to preview any photos that I've taken...I want to do this so I can make adjustments while hovering for the best possible night shot adjusting exposure... Settings here in the app.

IMG_1271.PNG . IMG_1272.PNG

2. Air Ontario

Where you connected to the bird and then chose the options you wanted?

Many of the icons won't work at all or won't actually save without being connected if I remember correctly.

3. ml92760

yes I was I only took the screenshots not connected to upload the images so I could show where the settings are... I had it out side and tried multiple times on the Ground and in a hover... I wonder if it's got anything to do with the video cash setting I'm going to try to disable that and see if it works..