DJI Phantom w/ Tarot 2d gimbal - price drop to 550.00

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Phantom 1.1.1 with a Tarot-2D gimbal. Fully functional and working tilt

Never been crashed beyond some flip overs when taking off and landing

You will get

All original contents in the box
4 extra batteries - 5 total
Tarot 2D gimbal and all original contents. I have mad a modification to the original blue mounting bracket so that i can use a polarizing filter on my gopro. New one is under ten bucks on eBay

Tall legs
5 pairs of extra props

Over 700.00 in value in this kit.

Flown 6-8 times and i am hooked. Rather than invest in FPV for this i want to upgrade to a phantom 2

If you prefer the security of eBay i can list there as i have several thousand positive transactions there (otcauctions)

Respond here if interested

Click the link below for several photos of this offer

http://denver.craigslist.org/ele/4655646343.html

Re: DJI Phantom w/ Tarot 2d gimbal - PHOTOS ADDED - price d

Price reduced to 600.00. Doe this get any interest?

Well obviously nobody is interested in a phantom 1

Any thoughts on how to sell so i can move to a phantom 2

I'd suggest checking ebay or RCGroups to see what setups like that are selling for, but I get the impression they're going for a bit less on average than you're asking.

Are you thinking about the plain P2 or one of the other versions, and what are you looking to get from upgrading? You do have the option of converting your P1 to a 1.5 by moving it to a P2 shell which gives you most if not all of the benefits of the newer model. Takes some DIY skills though (soldering in particular).

looking for better flight time and better FPV options primarily.

For the range you're hoping to get, I would suggest casting as wide a net as possible...post it on RCGroups and any other multirotor forum you can find, as well as ebay. It's definitely worth a shot though, if you get it out there enough you may find someone.

The 1.5 upgrade can net you the same flight times as a P2, and will allow all the same FPV options as the base model (non P2V/P2V+). I just wanted you to know you do have options if selling it outright doesn't pan out.

I guess I need to read the thread about the conversion as a potential option.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl