DJI Phantom v2 "Collision Avoidance" system the eBumper4

Reaction score
Im selling my barely used reactive collision avoidance system designed for the DJI Phantom V2. It was purchased for testing of a concept. The unit itself is in perfect like new condition and includes the box and manuals.

The eBumber4 works perfectly and would be great for any novice pilot to help gain confidence practicing aerial photography in an area with obstacles.

Also this is a great product for a pilot of any skill level to help them protect there investment.

This product is currently sold out and is not expected to be back in stock until well into the spring/summer and then only with limited availability.

DJI PHANTOM IS "NOT" INCLUDED

Here are links to there website and videos, almost all your questioned can be answer by the faqs on there website.

eBumper4

Asking $300 USD buyer pays shipping. I paid over $700 plus shipping from panoptes directly.

Attachments

• Ebumper.jpeg
    Ebumper.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 557
  • Ebumper2.jpeg
    Ebumper2.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 528
  • Ebumper3.jpeg
    Ebumper3.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 429
  • Ebumper4.jpeg
    Ebumper4.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 427
  • Ebumper5.jpeg
    Ebumper5.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
Bump $200 or best offer. I dont own a phantom anymore and its just collecting dust. Who wants it??

I have an eBumper4 on my Phantom 2, but I lost the flight manual! (I still have the installation manual).
Anybody have a copy they can scan/email/sell me?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl