DJI Phantom goes Titanic.......

Reaction score
Hi, Guys!

I have just picked up my Phantom on the bottom of the sea. The depth was 16 meter. Fortunately i had used the GoPro Hero 3 diving case, sow i got everything on "tape":)

Here is my question:

I have bought the spare part inside the phantom shell.And I want to use my phantom radio, but i think my phantom radio receiver is dead. Sow what can i do?? Do i have to buy a new radio and receiver? Or can i buy an new phantom radio receiver and bind it to my old phantom radio???

As soon as iam finished with the video "phantom goes Titanic, then i will shear it with you quy`s.

Bjorn

Wow,. glad you were able to recover it! (how long was it sunk for? did you hire divers to get it?)

Finding a Rx might be tricky, but I believe it's bind-able once you can find one.

might be an opportunity to consider upgrading to a newer Tx/Rx tho , such as a Futaba.

I have a Phantom TX & RX and Titanic gets first dib's. Any one else interested?. Can ship in the U.S.

How much for the radio tx/ RX? The phantom was in the water for 5 days.. I have a friend how is a diver. Lucky for me that he found it.

What Futaba radio you recommend ??

Bjorn

i would recommend you get a tx/rx combo with at least 8 channels. the most common and popular for the phantom from futaba is the futaba 8j.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl