dji phantom fc40 fpv

Reaction score
hi does anyone know if you can set up the fc40 using fatshark goggles for fpv with the fc40 using 5.8ghz ?. 0r possibility of using video glasses plugged into the phone .anyway i have found a web site that sells a kit to make your own goggles of which you just stick your phone into the back of it. cost just shy of 20 pound with postage ,the site is called flyingwings.co.uk

Any FPV on the FC40 has to be a different frequency - 2.4 Ghz is popular not sure if Fatshark or anyone else does a 2.4 Ghz goggle set yet .. I'm doing mine with a 2.4 Boscam setup and mini monitor ( 4.5 inch screen ) using a reversing vehicle camera and monitor actually .. I'll see how it goes before spending extra $$ ... Steve

Found these a minute ago
Boscam GS920 Video Goggles

switchable 2.4G / 5.8 G goggles .. $380 !!

Mandrake -

Can you spell out (or point me to a video that shows) exactly how to do what you've got?

I've got a FC40 and a gopro 3.

I'd like to use my GoPro as a FPV over 2.4, but I need to know what to get. The goggles arent' as important to me as geting a FPV set-up - either via a monitor or some other device.

What Boscam do I need to buy? How do I set-up on the transmitter / receiver end?

Thanks!

Eric

Eric,
Sorry mate I missed this totally ..Have got it sorted ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka