DJI Phantom 4 V2 note connecting to Litchi

Reaction score
I need help connecting my Phantom 4 Pro V2 to Litchi. I have done the following:

Killed other apps including DJI go 4.
Deleted apps then reloaded.
Connected DJI , let run in background, then attempted connection to Litchi.

Anyone’s help would be beneficial

Thanks in advance,

Frederick

Update: according to Litchi, I will need the updated beta version that will be released later this month.

I never force close nothing,,I have djigo go4 and litchi on same device,I couldn't conect with litchi once because it needed to compare info from dji server,,not sure if this across the board but was my in my case,try having djigo4 active and then try conect , again not sure why I had this but I presumed you could just use litchi by itself ,so now I just have all 3 and device gives me option of who to fly with onscreen when my remote gets turned on

I never force close nothing,,I have djigo go4 and litchi on same device,I couldn't conect with litchi once because it needed to compare info from dji server,,not sure if this across the board but was my in my case,try having djigo4 active and then try conect , again not sure why I had this but I presumed you could just use litchi by itself ,so now I just have all 3 and device gives me option of who to fly with onscreen when my remote gets turned on

Ianzone, thank you for answering back. I have tried doing the same with no luck. Are you using an apple iPad or another brand? What you said about Litchi needing access to the DJI servers makes sense. Do you remember the sequence of events when that message came up? One more question, besides Litchi and DJI go 4, what other app do you use. Thank you for your help.

Frederick

This out off litchi help,there also a free litchi manual you can download,pdf,,,not sure again why force kill is needed like I mention I never have ,top picture how my screen comes up when remote turned on,,using 10/1 tab A samung (android)
Screenshot_20180720-221313.jpg
Screenshot_20180720-220542.jpg
Screenshot_20180720-220805.jpg
Screenshot_20180720-220830.jpg
,,when I use djigo I turn wifi on,both other are usb

This out off litchi help,there also a free litchi manual you can download,pdf,,,

Do you have a link to the manual download? I looked on the litchi website help page and could not find a download link...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164