Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Ground Station and the P2V

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by gunslinger, Nov 29, 2013.

1. gunslinger

gunslinger Moderator
    Staff Member

Does the P2V support DJI Groundstation... ??? I'm thinking about buying an iPad mini 16GB WiFi only. I'm wondering how much better the iPhone DJI Vision app is on the mini.

Having the ability to set way points would be awesome, though...

-slinger

2. Ksc

Ksc

The ground station is awesome. My F450 has it and thats the only way I fly it. I don't have a vision but I've seen it added to a normal phantom. You need the can bus hub and the data link that comes with the ground station to be installed on the vision. I would think they would end up being mounted to the legs of the vision. It would look like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQxSoQHZX70

The only question mark is how it would work with the vision app and vision FPV. I would think that it wouldn't affect it but don't know.

3. gunslinger

gunslinger Moderator
    Staff Member

Nope... I work hard for my money and I consult on the side. The consultation money is mad money. It's not dropped in my lap, by any means, and I spend it cautiously. Not that it's any of your business... :roll: :roll: :roll:

4. Adam

I was told that the Ground Station doesn't work on the Vision. I haven't tried it yet, so don't take my word for it. I have the whole Ground Station setup that I installed, tested, and took off my original Phantom. I don't plan on using it with the Vision, I plan on trying it on the non-Vision Phantom 2. Whatever it is, whenever it comes out. ;)

5. 24pfilms

Adam what flight times were you getting with that setup?