DJI Go camera view

Reaction score
this problem solved....

Hoping this is a simple problem.
New Phantom 4 ... seems to link fine with the controller as I can move the camera ... but when I follow the instructions to link thecontroller with the drone, I never get a camera view button on the equipment tab of the DJI Go app. I show a green light on the controller, and a green light on the P4 by the SD card slot.
Using an Android (Samsung 4) as the monitor. Hoping someone can point me toward a solution!

Last edited:
this problem solved....

Hoping this is a simple problem.
New Phantom 4 ... seems to link fine with the controller as I can move the camera ... but when I follow the instructions to link thecontroller with the drone, I never get a camera view button on the equipment tab of the DJI Go app. I show a green light on the controller, and a green light on the P4 by the SD card slot.
Using an Android (Samsung 4) as the monitor. Hoping someone can point me toward a solution!

That's what happened when I received my P3Pro from Adorama in December. Had control and every worked but the video. After messing with DJI I had to send it back to Adorama for an exchange....bummer. New one works great!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart